Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA League Season 4 - Main Thread / General Banter

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,564 ✭✭✭✭Frisbee

Hey any of the following from League 1 around for our games tonight?

ornein9 - Atletico
    Bigron2109 - Barcelona
    Cmack - Bayern Munich

• Registered Users Posts: 8,483 ✭✭✭Töpher

:eek:how do ye save goals?:eek:
    Go into Match Highlights after the game, and from there you can upload to EA Sports website.

Lost badly to thewools last night, the pace and pressure from the Bayern front line killed me as I couldn't even get a clearance powered up before Robeben or Ribery had charged down my full backs! Byrstov was kept queit by the full backs, which left me struggling to get out of my own half - I managed to set Byrstov free down the centre once, and as he sailed past the last man the referee blew the half time whistle! :mad: :pac:

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Töpher wrote: »
    Go into Match Highlights after the game, and from there you can upload to EA Sports website.

Lost badly to thewools last night, the pace and pressure from the Bayern front line killed me as I couldn't even get a clearance powered up before Robeben or Ribery had charged down my full backs! Byrstov was kept queit by the full backs, which left me struggling to get out of my own half - I managed to set Byrstov free down the centre once, and as he sailed past the last man the referee blew the half time whistle! :mad: :pac:

I've only lost twice in FIFA 11(once in league and once in online ranked match) and both times I lost to Bayern.
    They seemingly have the perfect balance of strength and speed throughout their team.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,568 ✭✭✭thewools

I've only lost twice in FIFA 11(once in league and once in online ranked match) and both times I lost to Bayern.
    They seemingly have the perfect balance of strength and speed throughout their team.

We will agree to disagree on this one I think... I cant bleeding win with them :)

Their centre defense is soooooooo slllloooooowwww but very strong physically. I cant find this "perfect balance of strength and speed" so please PM me the hidden details :pac:

Or maybe I've just gone to the dogs and should go back playing FIFA 09 and 10 :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,079 ✭✭✭colly54

Ill be on today after 5 if philly,alan or fizman are about

• Advertisement
  • Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

thewools wrote: »
    We will agree to disagree on this one I think... I cant bleeding win with them :)

Their centre defense is soooooooo slllloooooowwww but very strong physically. I cant find this "perfect balance of strength and speed" so please PM me the hidden details :pac:

Or maybe I've just gone to the dogs and should go back playing FIFA 09 and 10 :(

Are you playing Demichelles in defense? That might explain a lot :D God awful defender, possibly the stats finally reflect that.

If and when I do play as Bayern, my defence would be...
    Lamh -- Van Buyten - Badastuber -- Pranjic/Contento

I really should check them(their stats) out next time I'm online.

• Registered Users Posts: 440 ✭✭alanc2003

Are you playing Demichelles in defense? That might explain a lot :D God awful defender, possibly the stats finally reflect that.

jaysis, dont be givin the wools tips. he is hard enough to beat as it is:)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,568 ✭✭✭thewools

Might just have to give that Badastuber dude a run out then. Demichelles is killing me alright!
    alanc2003 wrote: »
    jaysis, dont be givin the wools tips. he is hard enough to beat as it is
    I need more help than you would think.. my dream of winning another league title is in tatters already :( Its relegation I'm looking to avoid :)

• Registered Users Posts: 523 ✭✭✭Gillysome

L'prof wrote: »
    Sorry lads, never made it back on last night, I was knackered!

No prob man. U around this evening at any stage?

• Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭Philt27

Hey everyone im Baaack!!! so if anyone is on later that i have to play then i will be on from 730/8pm til 10pm - ive four games played but cant find the fixtures - ive played Colly, dungdoc, Zenit and someone else?? im useless - but have a few points - think ive won two lost one and drew one - ill take on a few tonite if anyones around?!?!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,032 ✭✭✭✭L'prof

Gillysome wrote: »
    No prob man. U around this evening at any stage?

Should be, late evening I reckon.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,605 ✭✭✭Fizman

colly54 wrote: »

Will probably be around 10.30 or 11 when I get on later.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

Do you need an account or anything?

Philiy_C be about today/tonight or tomorrow afternoon?

• Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

Paddysnorch and Kensutz. I'm available to play my games this evening. I was supposed to play Kensutz on Sunday evening but there was a bloody power failure in my house.

I wanna try and get these outstanding fixtures from Gameweek 2 out of the way before I play Gameweek 3 fixtures.

I'll be on all evening so feel free to give me a shout and I'll gladly play you.

• Registered Users Posts: 387 ✭✭Philly_C

colly54 wrote: »
    Philiy_C be about today/tonight or tomorrow afternoon?

Lads like I said I can't get onto a PS3 till Friday.

Do you need an account or anything?

Yeah, you can create one here and tie it in with your PSN userid.

Topher, lprof, philit or haunis around this evening? I can get on before half 8 or again at 11 if it suits ye

I should be on about 11ish, Gillysome. You going manual, or going to tank me with assisted? :pac:

Topher, lprof, philit or haunis around this evening? I can get on before half 8 or again at 11 if it suits ye

Why the embarrassment? I'll try and get on in the next hour so, I'll give you a shout when I can.

Why the embarrassment? I'll try and get on in the next hour so, I'll give you a shout when I can.

Slip of the finger:D Sound bud

• Advertisement

I should be on about 11ish, Gillysome. You going manual, or going to tank me with assisted? :pac:

Ive played so little lately you'd probably thank me on manual if i was assisted:p I'll stick to my word and play you on manual thou,Practice makes perfect:rolleyes:

I was just inquiring as I knew you played a bit of manual, I don't think you ever said how you'd play the league games though, I'll not be complaining whichever setup you use. :)

Slip of the finger:D Sound bud

Ready in 20?

I was just inquiring as I knew you played a bit of manual, I don't think you ever said how you'd play the league games though, I'll not be complaining whichever setup you use. :)

Ur right i didnt...........I play them very badly going by the league table:D I'll play a manual set up against you seeing as your going to be manual too.

Ready in 20?

Yep

£"$£"^%&, I don't think I've ever lost so convincingly and come away from the game feeling that I should have won it! :mad:

Had a good game there against Lprof. Very attacking from start to finish. The only problem was neither of us could finish:) He missed 2 1v1's and hit the crossbar in the second half. Final ball kept letting me down after steady bulid up play. Game ended 4-1 after all to me but in fairness it could have gone either way. It was only decided on finishing in the end. Good game mate

• Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

Philly_C wrote: »
    Lads like I said I can't get onto a PS3 till Friday.

Righto, not sure when I'll be around work and possibly paintballing, should be able to play Friday from about 2pm-4pm at least, that suit?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,347 ✭✭✭Rackstar

motley-cruise
    C-MACKK
    joshhbk
    Fly13
    Johnny_bomb

Am online now and will be online again tomorrow after the champs league to play our matches. Will PM as well.

• Advertisement

Philt27 wrote: »
    Hey everyone im Baaack!!! so if anyone is on later that i have to play then i will be on from 730/8pm til 10pm - ive four games played but cant find the fixtures - ive played Colly, dungdoc, Zenit and someone else?? im useless - but have a few points - think ive won two lost one and drew one - ill take on a few tonite if anyones around?!?!

I've to play you man. U around tomoro evening? Don't think I'll get bk on tonight

Advertisement