Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA League Season 4 - Main Thread / General Banter

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭JohnnyBomb

In league 1 are:

CapRooney (CapRooney) - Arsenal
    -oRnein9- (oRnein9) - Atletico Madrid
    waxandshine (neil.p.b) - Man City

Just wondering if yas are about later, i should be on most the night. Added yas on the ps so if ya wana send me a PM or mail on ps cheers.:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,092 ✭✭✭Le King

I'm having some serious problems with EA atm so I might not be able to play for a couple of days.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,079 ✭✭✭colly54

conco around tonight for game?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,568 ✭✭✭thewools

Le King wrote: »
    I'm having some serious problems with EA atm so I might not be able to play for a couple of days.

What exactly? :confused:

thewools wrote: »
    What exactly? :confused:

I keep getting disconnected from EA yet I'm still signed into PSN. I rang EA and they blamed my broadband. I rang my broadband and to make a long story short they said to get a replacement disc.

It's all started since Ultimate Team too. Everytime I clicked to enter a match online. It brought me to a screen where everything would load up bar the club crests, names, stats etc. Then my opponent would arrive and it would say "waiting for opponent" where I was meant to be. This is really infuriating as I can't play FIFA 11 online now since that without having problems. Yet MW 2 is fine. Bloody EA.

• Advertisement
  • Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Le King wrote: »
    I keep getting disconnected from EA yet I'm still signed into PSN. I rang EA and they blamed my broadband. I rang my broadband and to make a long story short they said to get a replacement disc.

That is exactly what happened to me in one of my league matches.

I had a problem to with them too were i was in the league game with rackstar and i could only press "start" and go to team management, i couldnt make a sub though it jsut froze on my sqaud. I had to wait for the time to run out to get back to the pitch. Then i couldnt move any player the only t buttons that wud work were "start" and "up and down" on d-pad. Then just said id be signed out of E.A had to turn of the console. never had trouble before but lately tho i keep gettin signed out of E.A....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,347 ✭✭✭Rackstar

JohnnyBomb wrote: »
    I had a problem to with them too were i was in the league game with rackstar and i could only press "start" and go to team management, i couldnt make a sub though it jsut froze on my sqaud. I had to wait for the time to run out to get back to the pitch. Then i couldnt move any player the only t buttons that wud work were "start" and "up and down" on d-pad. Then just said id be signed out of E.A had to turn of the console. never had trouble before but lately tho i keep gettin signed out of E.A....

I've seen it happen in 10 a few times. Cheers for posting the score, I couldn't remember if you'd won 1 or two nil!!

• Registered Users Posts: 440 ✭✭alanc2003

colly54 wrote: »
    conco around tonight for game?
    Hopefully be on about 11.30 if not ill be on 2mrw

That is exactly what happened to me in one of my league matches.

It's crazy. It's really pissing me off. It's another buggy game from EA. I'll post up if I find a solution tomorrow.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 400 ✭✭Bugg

Third times a charm:p

The Cool One
    That_Guy
    T-b0n3
    whycliff

Ill be around for the weekend, message me here or on the PSN if ye want to have a game. Havn't had a game in over a week now.

Rackstar wrote: »
    I've seen it happen in 10 a few times. Cheers for posting the score, I couldn't remember if you'd won 1 or two nil!!

yeah was bit mad hope doesnt happen again lucky it happened at the very start anyway. cheers for been sound about it.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,459 ✭✭✭T-b0n3

Bugg wrote: »
    Third times a charm:p

The Cool One
    That_Guy
    T-b0n3
    whycliff

Ill be around for the weekend, message me here or on the PSN if ye want to have a game. Havn't had a game in over a week now.

Yea I'll be on probably tomorrow evening and over the weekend, I'll send you a message on PSN when I'm on.

• Registered Users Posts: 523 ✭✭✭Gillysome

Fowler87 wrote: »
    Like I told him, ye aim too much... thats all yer getting:D even though my shooting hasnt been great recently :pac:

I'll get the hang of it yet..... I definitely had signs of improvement in those friendlies last night. Dya want to expand on the aiming too much bit? lol

• Registered Users Posts: 400 ✭✭Bugg

Sent friend request to PaddyBomb and capajoma. Will be around most of the weekend whenever yer available to play.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 168 ✭✭hatchets27

Is Liverpoolrob (inter milan) around tonite? Sent him a pm yesterday and no response. I will be on tonight around half 9.

• Registered Users Posts: 49 The Cool One

I'll be on for most of the weekend to get my 3 games done.

I'm Real Madrid in the Championship, not sure who my opponents are but message me on PSN if you see me. I'll play even if I'm on New Vegas.

• Registered Users Posts: 387 ✭✭Philly_C

This weeks fixtures:
    dungdoc (Gavin "shels") - Liverpool
    colly54 (colly54) - CSKA Moscow
    swarlez (liverpoolrob) - Inter Milan

Next Week Fixtures:
    Gillysome (Gillysome) - Man United
    orrj2 (L'prof) - Real Madrid
    philt27 (Philt27) - Man City

Hey guys I'm around most of this evening if you want to play our games. I'm Arsenal btw.

In league 1:

CapRooney (CapRooney) - Arsenal
    -oRnein9- (oRnein9) - Atletico Madrid

Just wondering when ya wanna play are matches there my last two for the week, added yas on ps just havent seen yas on. if ya want leave me mail on that or here cheers.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,483 ✭✭✭Töpher

Chelsea - czam2007
    Tottenham Hotspurs - Haunis87
    CSKA Moscow - colly54

I'll be around after work this evening about 11ish (it's a long shot given it's a Friday) but if any of you are around I'll be good to play.

Gameweek 5's:
    I'll be unavailable for a week from next weekend, so thewools has given me my next few fixtures, if either of you lads are available during the next week it'd be good to get them out of the way before I vanish. If not, we'll catch them up when I'm back.

AC Milan - joe2772 (x2)
    Inter Milan - swarlez

• Advertisement

Philly_C wrote: »
    This weeks fixtures:
    dungdoc (Gavin "shels") - Liverpool
    colly54 (colly54) - CSKA Moscow
    swarlez (liverpoolrob) - Inter Milan

Next Week Fixtures:
    Gillysome (Gillysome) -Man United
    orrj2 (L'prof) - Real Madrid
    philt27 (Philt27) - Man City

Hey guys I'm around most of this evening if you want to play our games. I'm Arsenal btw.

Actually I'm having an awful time with the EA servers. Keep getting disconnected. Probaly best to leave it till tomorrow to play the games. If it gets any better later I'll let yous know.

• Registered Users Posts: 49 The Cool One

So I played my week 4 game with Paddybomb, but still need to play all my Week 3 games. Add me as Nalareg and message me if you see me on, we'll play ASAP.

Real Madrid from the Championship BTW.

conco,philly,wools,czam, and topher just leave message on this when you's can play

• Registered Users Posts: 1,224 ✭✭✭DH2K9

Is it to late to join?

DH2K9 wrote: »
    Is it to late to join?

Yeah it's too late, new league starts in December so keep an eye out if you're still interested then.

• Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭PaddyBomb

Losing streak of 3. Im going to have to stop playing Clubs and get back into head to head matches :D

Finally won a game, then another :D Juventus are on the up!!;)

• Registered Users Posts: 127 ✭✭markontap

I'm down to play peepingtom (Werder Bremen) this week in the championship but he has removed himself from the league?? Haven't seen him posting on here either...

conco,philly,wools,czam, and topher just leave message on this when you's can play

Logged on to psn there and conco and philly both logged off in the last hour..
    Conco doesnt seem to be looking on this to organise our fixture

• Advertisement

Logged on to psn there and conco and philly both logged off in the last hour..
    Conco doesnt seem to be looking on this to organise our fixture

Yeah I was on again trying to see if it was any better, I tried 4 games, the first three disconnected during the game and the 4th disconnected after full time. Hopefully I'll have better luck tomorrow evening.

Advertisement