Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA League Season 4 - Main Thread / General Banter

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,568 ✭✭✭thewools

League Tables Updated... Click on the Links on my Sig to view.

Premierleague is going well; however the Championship and League 1 have lost some momentum lately.

NOTE: Peepingtom has left the league (Championship); all his previous games have been changed to 3-0 losses.

REMINDER: Players must have minimum of 6 League Games played before Sunday 14th: Midnight to remain in the League.

At the moment the following players are in danger of been removed from the League:

Championship:
    • Kensutz - Inter Milan
    League 1:
    • Le King - Tottenham Hotspurs ********(Connection Issues)
    • Flynner13 - Inter Milan
    • oRnein9 - Atletico Madrid
    • Bigron2109 - Barca
    • Cmack - Bayern Munich
    • CapRooney - Arsenal

PM's send to players listed above...

Can't say you wern't warned...

• Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭Philt27

Hey lads - ill be on today durin the avo and prob after 9pm for a while if anyone i have to play is on? im Man City..

• Registered Users Posts: 23,564 ✭✭✭✭Frisbee

Hey lads sorry I was away for the weekend, my fixtures for this week (League 1):

Le King
    flynner13
    JohnnyBomb

And outstanding from last week:

-oRnein9-

Off sick from work today so available all day to play.

Good game against Inter's Flynner there. Both sides not allowing much in the way of chances, couple of half chances. As was the type of game it was the only goal came from a corner. In a box packed with Anelka, Mikel and Terry it was wee Yury Zhirkov that got the deciding goal much to my surprise and delight.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 168 ✭✭hatchets27

Hey I'm Milan in the premiership and will be on after 9 so if real Madrid spurs inter man city or man utd are around ?????

hatchets27 wrote: »
    Hey I'm Milan in the premiership and will be on after 9 so if real Madrid spurs inter man city or man utd are around ?????
    Ok Mr Jovanavic(see what i did there, "im milan " and then i said mr jovanavic...ya see??? yea ill be on after 9pm at sum stage so ill see ya then..

• Registered Users Posts: 6,731 ✭✭✭Fowler87

Philt27 wrote: »
    Ok Mr Jovanavic(see what i did there, "im milan " and then i said mr jovanavic...ya see??? yea ill be on after 9pm at sum stage so ill see ya then..

I think its really Mr.Baros:pac: Yep il catch ya then too Milan, Im Spurs btw

Just played joe2772 there - went one down to a 6yard header then got 2 pens in quick succession - filthy play bt wardy - missed the 1st one with a skyer over the bar but converted the 2nd with ease - the 1st of a superb hat-trick for the star man Tevez - his 2nd was the pick of the bunch - a long run down the wing, cut inside towards the 6yard line and blasted it past the helpless keeper in off the underside of the crossbar - sweet!! joe did have some amazing chances and id say the controller is in pieces now..frustrating as a hungry horse with no grass to graze on!! 3-1 in the end - gg!!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 49 The Cool One

Still waiting on That_Guy to complete all 11 of my fixtures in the Championship.

So if you're around tonight, send me a message.

• Advertisement

Funny how Inter in all three divisions have only played 5 games each...Hmmmmmmm.......................:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,483 ✭✭✭Töpher

Good result for Zenit against Chelsea, snatching the 1-1 draw late on after conceding early. I'll argue that but for some diabolical finishing within the area, first half especially, Zenit could have escaped with all 3 points - which is really the only result that would have been any use to me here. :o

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭Krusader

Anelka should of won it for me at the end though, good save by Akinfeev to get down low

Played a good game against Milan (Joe) there now... in fairness I should have put the game beyond doubt in the 1st half, but scored 2 through Crouch(inho)... he was too good for the Milan defence:pac: 1st was a belter off the post from 25 yards and his 2nd a samba style flick around the defender with nice cool slotted finish... Game Over?? Not at all, Milan missed a fair share too and pulled one back through a great Pirlo free kick into the top corner.. however overall I deserved it though.GG Joe..

On 4 wins now, my target (at the beginning of the league) of 20 points is only one win away now:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,079 ✭✭✭colly54

Crosáidí wrote: »
    Anelka should of won it for me at the end though, good save by Akinfeev to get down low

you robbed akinfeev on me topher?? :mad: :D

Crosaidi you around for our game tonight?

Fowler87 wrote: »
    On 4 wins now, my target (at the beginning of the league) of 20 points is only one win away now:cool:

Ha, thought I was the only one that did this. Set myself a target of 24 points of the possible 78. Currently on 16 points having played 9.

Frisbee wrote: »
    Ha, thought I was the only one that did this. Set myself a target of 24 points of the possible 78. Currently on 16 points having played 9.

Well I only got 10 last season, so I said next double it :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 12,032 ✭✭✭✭L'prof

Sorry lads, I got a couple of messages to play games there, but I was watching a movie. I should be able to get on tomorrow evening if it suits anybody?

• Registered Users Posts: 366 ✭✭Swarlez

sorry about not being around had a few exams and my fyp is a pain, but i should be on after 9 tomorrow night and most of the day on thursday.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 168 ✭✭hatchets27

Played three games today and lost two. Phil27 took his usual 3 points against me although as sure as Phil hass massive feet, he would be the first to admit that a draw would have been fair result. Missed so many sitters you would swear I had the dollymount flowers forward line up front. I just can't beat Phil, I think I'm a sucker for his good looks.
    Spurs beat me 2-1 and I deserved to lose this. When crouch outsprints my geriatric defence you know there is problems. Although I may have snatched a undeserved draw at the end.
    Beat man utd 2-0. This game was even until robinho the weed outfoxed rio and
    Won a penalty. He was duly sent off and the game was wrapped up just after half time.

Still waiting on inter to get back to me after I pm'd him, texted him, sent out a carrier pigeon, posted him a letter, rang his
    Job and stalked him. I feel like colly now.

• Advertisement

Hey lads, man city will be on now til about 5pm then at 9-10pm - if real madrid, inter or arsenal are on..

Any of the following around this evening? I'll be around from 6 onwards, just give me a PM and I'll come online.

Le King
    JohnnyBomb
    -oRnein9-

Also anyone know what the story is with -oRnein9-? I've left him 4 PM's and about 7 posts in this thread and nothing from him and he hasn't been listed as online since November 1st.

Looks like we are certain to have a few drop outs in League 1; but I reckon its better to lose these players at this stage rather than holding up the league.

One of the players was a drop out last season too; but he promised he would up his game for this one.. Aw well!!

Anyways all the leagues are going good bar League 1.
    • The Premierleague is very competitive this season (because I lost my mojo of course :pac:) - I may as well let Colly finally win for once :p
    • The Championship is also going smoothly - Man Utd are going to be tough to stop by the looks of things!!

Aiming to be on from 17:00-18:30, not long I know, but maybe I'll get on again later tonight.

Excuse the bump, I have to play and will be on for a bit:
    1. Man City - philt27 - Philt27
    2. Tottenham Hotspurs - Haunis87 - Fowler87
    3. AC Milan - joe2772 - hatchets27
    4. Arsenal - philly_c_ - Philly_C

Sorry to Fowler87 and hatchets27 for not responding last night, but I was watchin something on the PS and not available to play.

L'prof wrote: »
    Excuse the bump, I have to play and will be on for a bit:
    1. Man City - philt27 - Philt27
    2. Tottenham Hotspurs - Haunis87 - Fowler87
    3. AC Milan - joe2772 - hatchets27
    4. Arsenal - philly_c_ - Philly_C
    Sorry to Fowler87 and hatchets27 for not responding last night, but I was watchin something on the PS and not available to play.
    when will u be on lprof? now or later?

• Registered Users Posts: 815 ✭✭✭bonkers

endakenny man city in league one

ill be around from 10.30

• Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭theflesh

Any of Barcelona, Bayern Munich or Chelsea around for our Championship games (Juventus, PSN Paddysnorch) tonight or tomorrow evening?

when will u be on lprof? now or later?

Post above stated that I'd be on at the time you posted, I'll try and get on later, but I can't guarantee it!

• Advertisement

theflesh wrote: »
    Any of Barcelona, Bayern Munich or Chelsea around for our Championship games (Juventus, PSN Paddysnorch) tonight or tomorrow evening?

I'll add ya and see are ya on.

Advertisement