Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA League Season 4 - Main Thread / General Banter

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,957 ✭✭✭The Volt

I (Chelsea) wont be around until Saturday sorry.

• Registered Users Posts: 19 joshhbk

Sorry I haven't been around more to everyone in league one. Have had like four fourteen hour days in a row due to college and work, will be around more starting tomorrow night hopefully and most of the weekend.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭JohnnyBomb

I have 3 matches still to play in League 1, I have messaged them and added them on PSN but still no reply from them. CapRooney was online on PSN most of the day, I messaged him twice and sent him an invite when he was on FIFA but never got a reply. Just wondering what the story is with these? The other two are Cmackk and ORein9, has anybody got to play them yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,728 ✭✭✭bigron2109

JohnnyBomb wrote: »
    I have 3 matches still to play in League 1, I have messaged them and added them on PSN but still no reply from them. CapRooney was online on PSN most of the day, I messaged him twice and sent him an invite when he was on FIFA but never got a reply. Just wondering what the story is with these? The other two are Cmackk and ORein9, has anybody got to play them yet?

Having the same Problem here Mate..

Ive quiet a few games to play this week,
    motley-cruise (r9ronaldo) - Liverpool
    joshhbk (joshhbk) - Lyon
    CapRooney (CapRooney) - Arsenal
    AsCenSioN-X (Le King) -Tottenham Hotspur
    C-MACKK (Cmack) - Bayern Munich

Fly13 (Flynner13) - Inter Milan

• Registered Users Posts: 8,483 ✭✭✭Töpher

I'll probably be about later this afternoon at some stage, still have to play Inter Milan (Swarlez) and Spurs (Fowler87), so if either of you are about you can collect your points. :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,568 ✭✭✭thewools

swarlez (Inter) are you around this this afternoon? I have sent you a friends request but no reply.. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 23,568 ✭✭✭✭Frisbee

JohnnyBomb wrote: »
    The other two are Cmackk and ORein9, has anybody got to play them yet?
    bigron2109 wrote: »
    Having the same Problem here Mate..

I'm assuming -oRnein9- has dropped out of the league. 5 PM's and about 8 posts and nothing back from him, no reply on PSN and he hasn't been online in 9 days.

AsCenSioN-X (Le King) -Tottenham Hotspur is my only other outstanding game, think he said something about having connection issues? Although he's been active on boards every day this week and hasn't replied to my PM's for some reason.

• Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭Philt27

Howyas lads - i was on from 2-6pm and 8-10pm and no1 on again lastnite - i have 3 outstanding games to play against Real Madrid, Inter and Arsenal - if any of those will be on from 10pm tonite let me know and ill be on.

• Registered Users Posts: 523 ✭✭✭Gillysome

I'll be around this evening and again after the united game for who ever has to play me. Think I've athletico and possibly arsenal to play

• Registered Users Posts: 12,032 ✭✭✭✭L'prof

Philt27 wrote: »
    Howyas lads - i was on from 2-6pm and 8-10pm and no1 on again lastnite - i have 3 outstanding games to play against Real Madrid, Inter and Arsenal - if any of those will be on from 10pm tonite let me know and ill be on.

I was on from 17:00-18:30, I'll try and get on at that time tonight, but lately I've just been too wrecked to stay up or play at that time!

• Advertisement

Frisbee wrote: »
    I'm assuming -oRnein9- has dropped out of the league. 5 PM's and about 8 posts and nothing back from him, no reply on PSN and he hasn't been online in 9 days..

It looks like oRnein9 and CapRooney are certain to drop out. They have not responded to my PM's either. Some ppl can take a few losses with dignity and come back stronger. Some Can Not! :rolleyes:
    That's what you expect with an online league like this; people can hide behind a username and quit. But the main motive and objective of this league is to have a bit of craic; regardless of the results every week. There are no prizes.

I assume many others also enjoy playing a few competitive every week against a fellow "Boardies" and I hope our PS3 FIFA community can grow into a committed and honest bunch who want to play their 3 games every week. :pac:
    Frisbee wrote: »
    AsCenSioN-X (Le King) -Tottenham Hotspur is my only other outstanding game, think he said something about having connection issues? Although he's been active on boards every day this week and hasn't replied to my PM's for some reason.
    I will PM "Le King" to find out more - he was having problems connecting to games. He was in discussion with EA but I'm not sure if he had any joy resolving his issues ever since the Ultimate patch came out..

L'prof wrote: »
    I was on from 17:00-18:30, I'll try and get on at that time tonight, but lately I've just been too wrecked to stay up or play at that time!
    Maybe wre not friends online are we?:( ill add you later or you add me - i wont be home til after 8pm and wont be on til after 10pm - i know how u feel man - im bleedin wrecked meself but gonna try to get on at 10 to get at least one of the games sorted before the new fixtures are up..:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 23,568 ✭✭✭✭Frisbee

thewools wrote: »
    I will PM "Le King" to find out more - he was having problems connecting to games. He was in discussion with EA but I'm not sure if he had any joy resolving his issues ever since the Ultimate patch came out..

Yeah I remember reading that. He's been on boards posting nearly everyday though and hasn't replied to any of my PM's for some reason.

Maybe wre not friends online are we?:( ill add you later or you add me - i wont be home til after 8pm and wont be on til after 10pm - i know how u feel man - im bleedin wrecked meself but gonna try to get on at 10 to get at least one of the games sorted before the new fixtures are up..:cool:

Maybe we're not. I know last year I added everyone, but I got lazy this year and forgot to check this week if I had everyone added!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,728 ✭✭✭bigron2109

Lads i can go online now if any of these people would like to play.

Ive quiet a few games to play this week,
    motley-cruise (r9ronaldo) - Liverpool
    joshhbk (joshhbk) - Lyon
    CapRooney (CapRooney) - Arsenal
    AsCenSioN-X (Le King) -Tottenham Hotspur
    C-MACKK (Cmack) - Bayern Munich

Fly13 (Flynner13) - Inter Milan

REMINDER:

Deadline Sunday 14th - Midnight to have completed minimum of 6 games played in league. Failure to do so will secure departure from league.

Players currently in this situation:

Premierleague:
    • swarlez (liverpoolrob) - Inter Milan
    League 1:
    • CapRooney (CapRooney) - Arsenal
    • C-MACKK (Cmack) - Bayern Munich
    • -oRnein9- (oRnein9) - Atletico Madrid
    • AsCenSioN-X (Le King) -Tottenham Hotspur
    Deadline Sunday 14th - Midnight to have completed minimum of 8 games played in the league. Failure to do so will secure one point penalty per outstanding fixture. For Example - If a team only plays 6 / 7 games; therefore a 2 / 1 point penalty will be enforced.

i have 3 outstanding games to play against Real Madrid, Inter and Arsenal - if any of those will be on from 10pm tonite let me know and ill be on. I was on again lastnite from 8-11pm and again no1 on.:(:(

• Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

Arsenal -

He's only around at weeks and if you do get him at the weekend good luck getting the match played as his connection is crazy.

i have 3 outstanding games to play against Real Madrid, Inter and Arsenal - if any of those will be on from 10pm tonite let me know and ill be on. I was on again lastnite from 8-11pm and again no1 on.:(:(

Sorry man, I had a late one at the gym and by the time I got home and got everything sorted, it was half 10. I'll try and get on this evening anyway, I'll leave a message here if I get on.

L'prof wrote: »
    Sorry man, I had a late one at the gym and by the time I got home and got everything sorted, it was half 10. I'll try and get on this evening anyway, I'll leave a message here if I get on.
    Ah good man urself - ill keep an eye on this and get on when i can..cheers:o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 387 ✭✭Philly_C

He's only around at weeks and if you do get him at the weekend good luck getting the match played as his connection is crazy.

My connection was grand till the ultimate team patch but ever since that it's been crap.

Philly_C wrote: »
    My connection was grand till the ultimate team patch but ever since that it's been crap.
    so when will you be on next??

• Registered Users Posts: 387 ✭✭Philly_C

so when will you be on next??

After 5 tomorrow for most of the evening.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭JohnnyBomb

League 1:
    • CapRooney (CapRooney) - Arsenal
    • C-MACKK (Cmack) - Bayern Munich
    • -oRnein9- (oRnein9) - Atletico Madrid
    My only 3 games left. if any of u's are gonna play let me know, ive added yas on psn.

grand so - ill be on about 6pm myself so ill play you then..:)

• Registered Users Posts: 523 ✭✭✭Gillysome

I might get you then too. Should be on around 5 or 6 all going well

• Registered Users Posts: 1,079 ✭✭✭colly54

crosaidi be on 2nite?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 347 ✭✭Just Contribute

Any idea of how long it'll be until this season finishes?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

Grand, I'll grab you tomorrow should be around till around 7 at least depending if alcohol is a pulling factor. Say colly54 might be around around 5 too. You should be over that 8 game threshold.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 168 ✭✭hatchets27

Any sign of inter Milan or real Madrid playing this week?

Advertisement