Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA League Season 4 - Main Thread / General Banter

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,032 ✭✭✭✭L'prof

hatchets27 wrote: »
    Any sign of inter Milan or real Madrid playing this week?

Yes.

Philt27 wrote: »
    Ah good man urself - ill keep an eye on this and get on when i can..cheers:o

15 minutes OK?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,568 ✭✭✭thewools

HATE THIS GAME... HATE BAYERN.....HATE THIS GAME... HATE BAYERN.....HATE THIS GAME... HATE BAYERN.....HATE THIS GAME... HATE BAYERN.....HATE THIS GAME... HATE BAYERN.....HATE THIS GAME... HATE BAYERN.....HATE THIS GAME... HATE BAYERN.....HATE THIS GAME... HATE BAYERN.....HATE THIS GAME... HATE BAYERN.....HATE THIS GAME... HATE BAYERN.....HATE THIS GAME... HATE BAYERN...................................:mad:

Just played 3 games there after a much needed break from the game and managed to win 2 of them. Atrocious finishing from myself, but thankfully my defending was generally OK. A much needed 6 points on the board for me!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,731 ✭✭✭Fowler87

I deleted my post on the result Lprof...

Worst Ive defended so far in the league against Real Madrid, mainly due to Gallas and BAE who defended like bambi on ice:rolleyes::rolleyes: Must start King from now on, more reliable but too slow... anyway Lprof went 2 up through the winker and the way I played 1st half it looked like Id be in for my 1st hammering of the league.. but changed the whole set up, made 3 subs and in fairness I won the 2nd half but couldnt finish my chances but my passing improved dramatically.. looks like my slim hopes of winning the league are beginning to fade:o:pac:

• Advertisement

Fixtures are up for GAMEWEEK 5.

Looks like everyone will be playing one opponent twice too... :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,347 ✭✭✭Rackstar

thewools wrote: »
    Fixtures are up for GAMEWEEK 5.

Looks like everyone will be playing one opponent twice too... :)

At least we'll be able to get two fixtures played quickly!!

• Registered Users Posts: 254 ✭✭Capajoma

Inter, Juventus or Liverpool from the Championship around later?

• Registered Users Posts: 23,564 ✭✭✭✭Frisbee

r9ronaldo - Liverpool
    joshhbk - Lyon

Around in League 1 today?

Zenit -Topher
    Arsenal x2 - PhillyC
    Atheltico - conco

Any of ye around today/over the weekend for our games in the Premiership?? Cheers

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,459 ✭✭✭T-b0n3

Juve, Man City, Liverpool or Arsenal from the Championship around to play now?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,483 ✭✭✭Töpher

Fowler87 wrote: »
    Zenit -Topher
    Arsenal x2 - PhillyC
    Atheltico - conco

Any of ye around today/over the weekend for our games in the Premiership?? Cheers

Can be around this afternoon/evening alright, after that I'll be gone for a week... :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,079 ✭✭✭colly54

Swarlez, philly_c or crosaidi around today?

Töpher wrote: »
    Can be around this afternoon/evening alright, after that I'll be gone for a week... :cool:

Il catch ya later then Topher hopefully, was online hour ago to download the new patch but it was no size at all, probably hasnt cleaned up anything either:rolleyes: I hope to be back on around 7/8 onwards...

• Registered Users Posts: 440 ✭✭alanc2003

Fowler87 wrote: »
    Zenit -Topher
    Arsenal x2 - PhillyC
    Atheltico - conco

yeah ill be on later tonight about 10

ill play swarlez if he is around too

• Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

Chelsea (Crosaidi) x2 or Philly_C (Arsenal) be on in around 15 mins? Should be around from then till 7 and later if I ain't heading out tonight, just leave a message here.

I won't be around until Monday, but let me know when ye're free:
    1. Arsenal - philly_c_ - Philly_C
    2. Atletico Madrid - conco27 - alanc2003
    3. Atletico Madrid - conco27 - alanc2003
    4. Barcelona - Fizman - Fizman

• Registered Users Posts: 49 The Cool One

Athletico Madrid or Barcelona in th eChampionship around before 8 tonight, to get our games done?

• Registered Users Posts: 387 ✭✭Philly_C

swarlez (liverpoolrob) - Inter Milan
    Gillysome (Gillysome) -Man United
    orrj2 (L'prof) - Real Madrid
    philt27 (Philt27) - Man City
    joe2772 (hatchets27) -
    AC Milan
    Haunis87 (Fowler87) - Tottenham Hotspurs X 2

Any of yous around this evening?

Just bet Gillysome 1-0 there. Scored a lovely volley with Fabregas to win it. Was a close game and after I missed a couple of good chances to make it 2-0 late on, Rooney goes through 1 on 1 with Almunia in the 90th min and somehow Almunia saved it.(was awful tempted to take you down:p) Good game.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 523 ✭✭✭Gillysome

Yet another defeat. Getting used to them now:D Phillyc beat me one nil with an absolute corker from fabregas. Did ya save it Philly? Goal of the week contender I reckon. Philly was the better player through out although I should have stolen a draw in the dying seconds only for Rooney to fluff the chance. Good game mate

Gillysome wrote: »
    Phillyc beat me one nil with an absolute corker from fabregas. Did ya save it Philly? Goal of the week contender I reckon.

Yup:) http://www.ea.com/uk/football/videos/ugc/48405480

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Baaah. Self imploded vs kramael87(sp?) in a 14 minute spell very soon after taking the lead in the 2nd minute with Forlan.

Conceded 3 fairly similar goals in that spell and then another one at the very end when chasing the match.

My passing for whatever reason has completely deteriorated over the course of this league. I really don't know what I'm doing wrong. It's not entirely down to opposition pressure neither which is very worrying. Very sloppy and costing me goals/chances like no tomorrow. On club I play the exact same way and am very successful.

Probably need stop playing Black Ops and put some time into this...

But with that said off I return to Black Ops :pac:

Played 3 more games there(no disconnections:)). Joe2772 (AC Milan) showed me how to finish, bet me 5-1, he scored a cracker with Robinho too.

Played Tottenham(Haunis87) twice there. First game looked like it was going to finish 0-0 but somehow I scored 2 in the last couple minutes to get the 3 points. 2nd game I won 3-1 with Walcott making the difference. Even got 1 with his head.:pac:
    Philly_C wrote: »
    swarlez (liverpoolrob) - Inter Milan
    Gillysome (Gillysome) -Man United
    orrj2 (L'prof) - Real Madrid
    philt27 (Philt27) - Man City
    joe2772 (hatchets27) - AC Milan
    Haunis87 (Fowler87) - Tottenham Hotspurs X 2

Any of yous around this evening?

Just have 3 games to catch up on now. L'Prof can't play this weekend so that leaves
    swarlez(liverpoolrob) - Inter Milan
    philt27 - Man City

Either of yous around tonight or sometime tomorrow?

Philly_C wrote: »
    Played Tottenham(Haunis87) twice there. First game looked like it was going to finish 0-0 but somehow I scored 2 in the last couple minutes to get the 3 points. 2nd game I won 3-1 with Walcott making the difference. Even got 1 with his head.:pac:

Thought the 1st was only 1-0! Jeez it really was a smash and grab injury time win:pac: In fairness toughest games yet against Philly, pressured throughout to destroy my passing rhythm and was caught out on the counter by Walcott (who is 10000% overrated in the game:pac:) and just couldnt deal with the breaks/attacks down the wings... I must start practicing a few more games online now though, too rusty I am!

Fizman or the wools around today to collect their points?

Gillysome wrote: »
    Fizman or the wools around today to collect their points?
    I will be around for a while today from after 2 if u wanna play then..

• Registered Users Posts: 9,187 ✭✭✭kensutz

I'll be around later this evening to catch up with a few lads. Been sick and working in Dublin the past few days and haven't been near the PS3.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 347 ✭✭Just Contribute

Any idea of how long it'll be until this season finishes?

Anyone?

• Advertisement

thewools wrote: »
    I will be around for a while today from after 2 if u wanna play then..

I probably won't get on till around 6ish. I'll be around all evening thou if that suits?

Advertisement