Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA League Season 4 - Main Thread / General Banter

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 387 ✭✭Philly_C

Anyone?

Arond the middle of December.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,568 ✭✭✭thewools

Gillysome wrote: »
    I probably won't get on till around 6ish. I'll be around all evening thou if that suits?

Afraid not - I'll back online later tonight 11ish but if that doesnt suit then no hassle. There is always next week

• Closed Accounts Posts: 347 ✭✭Just Contribute

Philly_C wrote: »
    Arond the middle of December.

Thank you! I can't wait... :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 168 ✭✭hatchets27

Ac milan 5 arsenal 1, Philly got me on a good day and I was never in trouble. Scored straight from tip off and although arsenal equalised from a corner I dominated the rest of the game and has 22 shots. Scored some cracking goals including a 30 yarder from robiniho. Good game Philly.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,459 ✭✭✭T-b0n3

T-b0n3 wrote: »
    Juve, Man City, Liverpool or Arsenal from the Championship around to play now?

I'll be around for the rest of the night if any of the above are free to get some of these games played. Post here or send me a PM and I'll come onto PSN.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 523 ✭✭✭Gillysome

thewools wrote: »
    Afraid not - I'll back online later tonight 11ish but if that doesnt suit then no hassle. There is always next week

Cool I'll check online around 11. No hassle if u don't get bk on. Catch u during the week

• Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

Crosadi around at the moment? I'll be around till around 12 so just leave a message on here. Otherwise I should be around tomorrow or Tuesday evenings.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,727 ✭✭✭bigron2109

Lads ill be around all afternoon and tonight if you two would like to get these games played.

RedDevilDub (eioneill) - Man United
    waxandshine (neil.p.b) - Man City x2

• Registered Users Posts: 6,605 ✭✭✭Fizman

Liverpoolrob, Gillysome x 2 and L'Prof: I'll be about tonight probably from 10 ish onwards.

Fizman wrote: »
    Liverpoolrob, Gillysome x 2 and L'Prof: I'll be about tonight probably from 10 ish onwards.

I'll get ya then. Should get on after 10 too

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,032 ✭✭✭✭L'prof

I'm logged in now, but nobody seems to be around. My internet keeps dropping at the moment, so I don't know if I'll be able to play at all, but I'll try later on.

HATE THIS GAME... HATE BAYERN.....HATE THIS GAME... HATE BAYERN.....HATE THIS GAME... HATE BAYERN.....HATE THIS GAME... HATE BAYERN.....HATE THIS GAME... HATE BAYERN.....HATE THIS GAME... HATE BAYERN.....HATE THIS GAME... HATE BAYERN.....HATE THIS GAME... HATE BAYERN.....HATE THIS GAME... HATE BAYERN.....HATE THIS GAME... HATE BAYERN.....HATE THIS GAME... HATE BAYERN...................................:mad:
    I take it ALL back - I love FIFA and BAYERN :D I actually won a game; even kept Man U from getting close to goal so very chuffed with myself now. I forgot what this winning malarky was like... its good!! :)

Now back to COD :pac:

I take it ALL back - I love FIFA and BAYERN :D I actually won a game; even kept Man U from getting close to goal so very chuffed with myself now. I forgot what this winning malarky was like... its good!! :)

Now back to COD :pac:

I wouldn't take too much from it woolsie. Played 3 games last night and only gave a decent account of myself when I switched to all manual in the last 1 after taking 2 kickings. I've totally lost my mojo this year, relegation here I come:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 371 ✭✭eioneill

bigron2109 wrote: »
    Lads ill be around all afternoon and tonight if you two would like to get these games played.

RedDevilDub (eioneill) - Man United
    waxandshine (neil.p.b) - Man City x2

Be on this evening if you're on bigron

• Registered Users Posts: 23,564 ✭✭✭✭Frisbee

joshhbk - Lyon
    r9ronaldo - Liverpool

Either of you around to play our League 1 games tonight?

• Registered Users Posts: 440 ✭✭alanc2003

should be on tonight aboyut 10 of real madrid, inter or spurs are on

• Registered Users Posts: 1,079 ✭✭✭colly54

Added Swarlez on saturday, still hasnt accepted :confused:

joshhbk - Lyon
    r9ronaldo - Liverpool

Either of you around today? I should be on from about 2.30 until 6 or so.

I pm'd liverpoolrob and added him on psn last saturday...he hasnt replied to either even though he signed into boards last night :confused:

colly54 wrote: »
    I pm'd liverpoolrob and added him on psn last saturday...he hasnt replied to either even though he signed into boards last night :confused:

Checked earlier and he hasn't been on PSN in 4 days.

• Advertisement

Checked earlier and he hasn't been on PSN in 4 days.

He pm'd me back saying he should be on for 10 tonight...Stayed on from 10-11 and no sign!! :mad:

All fixtures for Gameweek 6 have been posted...

REMINDER: End of Week 6 (midnight Sunday 28th Nov) a minimum of 12 games must be played otherwise it will result in a point deduction for each outstanding game.

swarlez (liverpoolrob) - Inter Milan
    philt27 (Philt27) - Man City
    Uroboric (Topher) - Zenit St. Petersburg

Any of yous 3 be around before around 7? After that I doubt I'll be on till Monday evening/night.

Philt,gillysome ,l'prof or swarlez around today?

Philt,gillysome ,l'prof or swarlez around today?

I can get on now if you fancy ur points:)

Gillysome wrote: »
    I can get on now if you fancy ur points:)

How long you around for?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,032 ✭✭✭✭L'prof

I have far too many games left to play, sorry lads. Gonna try and get on for a while this evening, but that'll be it until Sunday/Monday I'm afraid as I'm away for the weekend.

How long you around for?

Be on until half 5. I might get back on later if that doesnt suit

ill be on at 5

• Advertisement

joshhbk
    eioneill
    neil.p.b
    4real

I've to games to play against r9ronaldo too but I'm not too hopeful of him ever responding tbh.

Any of you around for our game tonight? I'll be playing Assassins Creed all night so just send me a message and give me 5 minutes to get saved and I'll come on FIFA.

Advertisement