Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA League Season 4 - Main Thread / General Banter

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭Philt27

I'll be on between 9 and 10 so.

Swarlez or Uroboric be around tonight too?
    yea thats grand - ill be on so see ya then..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭JohnnyBomb

(Le King) Tottenham in league 1. You around later for our match or when you next available?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,483 ✭✭✭Töpher

I'll be on between 9 and 10 so.

Swarlez or Uroboric be around tonight too?

Won't be on tonight, in work and then out drinking. Hopefully on for a bit early tomorrow afternoon and then after 11ish.

• Registered Users Posts: 440 ✭✭alanc2003

Drinking on a monday, no recession in your house so! Ill be on later if any of my opponents are on

• Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

Töpher wrote: »
    Won't be on tonight, in work and then out drinking. Hopefully on for a bit early tomorrow afternoon and then after 11ish.

In college till 5 tomorrow so I'll catch you tomorrow night, was just about to get Anto to text you as I've to get this weeks matches done by Thursday.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 523 ✭✭✭Gillysome

Inter or Chelsea around tonight after 10 for a game? Think that's crosadi and swarlez

Gillysome wrote: »
    Inter swarlez

Bi*ching time! Sent him a PM the other day as I've to play him, no reply from him and checked his boards account and he was on yesterday evening but no reply from him. Last I checked he wasn't on PSN in 8 days or something. Think colly54 has had the same problems but over a long period of time.

He was the exact same during the World Cup tournament iirc.:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 23,568 ✭✭✭✭Frisbee

Bi*ching time! Sent him a PM the other day as I've to play him, no reply from him and checked his boards account and he was on yesterday evening but no reply from him. Last I checked he wasn't on PSN in 8 days or something. Think colly54 has had the same problems but over a long period of time.

He was the exact same during the World Cup tournament iirc.:rolleyes:

I've dealt with two people like this in League 1 so far. Why do they even bother signing up?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭Krusader

Gillysome wrote: »
    Inter or Chelsea around tonight after 10 for a game? Think that's crosadi and swarlez

I'll try get on but i'm getting no picture from my PS3 at the mo

EDIT: Back working now

Philt27 wrote: »
    yea thats grand - ill be on so see ya then..

I sent ye a message then ye signed out? Wtf?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,568 ✭✭✭thewools

I sent ye a message then ye signed out? Wtf?

He back now - i have to play him too tho :pac:

thewools wrote: »
    He back now - i have to play him too tho :pac:

Will you tell him I'll be on in 10 mins, I'll play him after you. You got my message I take it, cheers.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,733 ✭✭✭Fowler87

Played conco (Athletico) there now, great game but **** knows how I wasnt 3 or 4 up at ht... I hammered into the Athletico defence from the start with an attack minded approach. And I must have had literally 6 really good chances to score in the opening 45.. thankfully Bale scored a belter to send me at the break 1 nil up..

conco got back into though in the 2nd half and was perhaps better with some decent build up, but Bale and Lennon were still dangerous on the counter.. and just when it looked like I had the win.. a through ball/cross into my defence... Gallas inexplicably decides to kick instead of head the ball back to the keeper and it skidded into the corner:rolleyes::rolleyes: Finished 1-1 in a game I should have won, hopefully I wont regret it:pac::pac: GG man

Dunno how philt27 didn't get anything out of our match, thought he was going to win it at the end.

• Registered Users Posts: 523 ✭✭✭Gillysome

Another glorious defeat tonight:D fell 3-1 to crosadi. Better player won out but I probably should have scored more than 1. Crosadi had the better of the first half and opened the scoring in the 44th min. Came back into it in the second half and equalised through berbatov. I tought I had taken the lead with a Rooney cross to giggs but he was marginly offside:confused: crosadi scored with the resulting free with a long ball to drogba and a neat finish. Went all out attack after that and really should have equalised when berbatovs shot was parried to fletcher and he hit the post with the net gaping:p got hit for the third straight after and it was game over. Well played mate.... Did ya notice your first went down as an og to vidic? It looked like ur shot went straight in on the replay:pac:

Fair play Wools for updating the table so quick, not surprised though after that 4-0 drubbing ya gave me:pac: even though il admit Ive played worse and won!! Couldnt defend for ****e probably to being too attack minded line up (and being bit rusty as I hadnt played in a few days:pac::pac:).. but ya had a strong physical set up in the midfield which overpowered my ball players in Modric and VDV (who I couldnt get in the game at all) and with Robben and Gomez, they were fairly clinical in yer attacks.. fair play though Wools, outplayed me for the majority of the game...

Looks like colly has the league in the bag, if only Inter would play his games he might challenge him considering hes the only other unbeaten player.... has he dropped out or what:confused:

Topher you be around tonight ye? Longshot but is swarlez about?

Yeah, I should be on by about 10:30. Haven't played FIFA in 2 weeks, still severely suffering after last night and need to sleep badly, easy 3 points coming your way!

Yes, I'm getting my excuses in early! :pac:

4real you around tonight?

Yeah, I should be on by about 10:30. Haven't played FIFA in 2 weeks, still severely suffering after last night and need to sleep badly, easy 3 points coming your way!

Yes, I'm getting my excuses in early! :pac:

:D 10.30 sounds fine.

• Advertisement

Hate this game sometimes. Just played one of my league games there, in the first half Mikel put two headers from six yards over the bar and both Malouda and Drogba had one saved form point blank. Finally got a goal with Drogba in the Second half about 70 mins then conceded two quick goals and lose 2-1 :mad:

Played my first 2 games in a while there, rusty as fvck! Battered 6-0 by Liverpool, feckin' work called during the intro sequence and I was on the phone and up and down to the computer for the entirity, but I'd have lost badly regardless, couldn't pass the ball at all.

Absolutely hammered by Spurs immediately afterwards in an all manual match, but somehow hung on for the 0-0. In the 85th Spurs had a shot saved which hit both posts before being hoofed clear. Ridiculously lucky.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,568 ✭✭✭thewools

ALL LEAGUE TABLES UPDATED

See links on my Sig for direct link to each league table.

Post here if you notice any errors etc? Hopefully everything is in order though :)

A lot of inactive players starting to build up in the Championship.

ThatGuy didnt even respond to my two messages yesterday even though he was on FIFA and just playing career mode.

Played my first 2 games in a while there, rusty as fvck! Battered 6-0 by Liverpool, feckin' work called during the intro sequence and I was on the phone and up and down to the computer for the entirity, but I'd have lost badly regardless, couldn't pass the ball at all.

Ye didn't know what the craic was, luckily I ain't a scab and I did pause it when I seen you weren't playing.:D Was just after waking up for a bit of a oul nap and was still half asleep, so I'll take 6-0 and up to 7th.

Absolutely hammered by Spurs immediately afterwards in an all manual match, but somehow hung on for the 0-0. In the 85th Spurs had a shot saved which hit both posts before being hoofed clear. Ridiculously lucky.

I dont know did ya even have a shot mate but sometimes the ball wont go in. Evidence of one of 9 :confused::eek: really good chances I had summed up my luck in the match but like I said, well held out man:pac::pac:
    http://www.ea.com/uk/football/videos/ugc/49976892

Really need to get my act together with my finishing cos relegation looks on the cards now:rolleyes::rolleyes:
    How many drop down to the Championship Wools ??

• Registered Users Posts: 12,032 ✭✭✭✭L'prof

1. Barcelona - Fizman - Fizman
    2. Bayern Munich - thewools - thewools
    3. Chelsea - czam2007 - Crosáidí

I should be on at some stage tonight or tomorrow evening, when are ye around?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭Krusader

tonight after 10

• Registered Users Posts: 371 ✭✭eioneill

thewools wrote: »
    ALL LEAGUE TABLES UPDATED

See links on my Sig for direct link to each league table.

Post here if you notice any errors etc? Hopefully everything is in order though :)

1 match not recorded the wools

LEAGUE NAME: League 1
    GAMEWEEK: 6
    RESULT: Manchester United (eioneill) 1 - 0 (Frisbee) Chelsea

Was posted by Frisbee but doesnt seem to be updated on league republic mate.

Cheers,

keep up the good work

• Advertisement

Ye didn't know what the craic was, luckily I ain't a scab and I did pause it when I seen you weren't playing.:D

Aye, cheers for that!

Advertisement