Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA League Season 4 - Main Thread / General Banter

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 523 ✭✭✭Gillysome

Haunis87 (Fowler87) - Tottenham Hotspurs
    Gillysome (Gillysome) - Man United

Either of yous about?

Wont get on tonight man going out on the tear. Should be on tomoro after 12 if that suits

• Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

Gillysome wrote: »
    Wont get on tonight man going out on the tear. Should be on tomoro after 12 if that suits

I work till 9, might be on after around 10ish?

Sound man I'll get ya then

• Registered Users Posts: 3,568 ✭✭✭thewools

I see A.Madrid are still in the fixtures.

Didn't he say 2/3 pages back(going back over a week ago i'd say) that he was leaving the league?.... i deleted him from my friends list. Wools did you miss that or did he change his mind?

Ye thats sorted now - I updated league and fixtures....

Cheers for the reminder!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,727 ✭✭✭bigron2109

Lads im online now if any one want to play me..AC Milan AND Utd out of League im due to play..

• Advertisement

Either yous be around in 15 mins?

Be on after match of the day if that suits

• Registered Users Posts: 6,731 ✭✭✭Fowler87

Catch ya after motd Gav

Be on after match of the day if that suits

Snap:pac:

What time does MOTD finish at? Not up on my English football these days.

• Advertisement

What time does MOTD finish at? Not up on my English football these days.

Half 11

• Registered Users Posts: 1,079 ✭✭✭colly54

ill play u then too haunis

Finally got a long awaited 3 points tonight against Crosaidi (Chelsea) and perhaps played my best game in the league to date. Opened the scoring with nice build up leading to Defoe beating Cashley and putting the ball on a plate for Bale to head home early on. Continued to push on and Defoe earned his place for the next match:pac: by skinning Alex and curling a worldie past Cech from the edge of the area. Finished the half 2 up and coasting.. Crosaidi pushed on though and placed my defence under pressure so I had to ease off the attacking for a bit and play a possesion game. Worked the trick and I picked the holes on the counter but just couldnt find the clinical through ball for the 3rd. GG mate..

Finally reached my 20 point target though, probably need another win or 2 to stay in the Prem but well happy with my 4 or 5 wins against some good fifa players in this league, manual fifa all the way;):pac:

Midnight deadline has passed - 1 point deductions have been made to two teams:

Premierleague:
    • Inter
    Championship:
    • Tottenham Hotspurs
    I will have to set another deadline for this week too for Championship ONLY - Minimum of 15 games to be played by midnight - Sunday 5th December. 1 point deduction for each outstanding game.

Had a decent game with dundoc there ended in a 1-1 draw. I took the lead early on with a good strike from Rooney.cole should have equalised for dundoc put shot wide in a 1 on 1. Game lagged a bit for me in the second half. Think dundoc went more offensive too and was unlucky a few times. Berbatov had the chance to wrap it up for me but was closer to the corner flag than the goal when clean thru( joys of manual play:D) liverpools goal was a bit sloppy on my part as o Shea cleared the ball straight off the attacker out wide and he crossed to the unmarked player in the box. I hit the bar late on but the draw was about fair. Good game man

Had a decent game with dundoc there ended in a 1-1 draw. I took the lead early on with a good strike from Rooney.cole should have equalised for dundoc put shot wide in a 1 on 1. Game lagged a bit for me in the second half. Think dundoc went more offensive too and was unlucky a few times. Berbatov had the chance to wrap it up for me but was closer to the corner flag than the goal when clean thru( joys of manual play:D) liverpools goal was a bit sloppy on my part as o Shea cleared the ball straight off the attacker out wide and he crossed to the unmarked player in the box. I hit the bar late on but the draw was about fair. Good game man

Bit of a lag myself, first time in ages. Dunno how you scored your goal but it was class. Oh it's dungdoc btw!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,079 ✭✭✭colly54

ill be on after el classico if your about joe?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 168 ✭✭hatchets27

Yeah no bother

Bit of a lag myself, first time in ages. Dunno how you scored your goal but it was class. Oh it's dungdoc btw!:D

Ha ha sorry man. Manual all the way for the goal. Think I'm finally getting d hang of it :pac:

I'll be around after 10 tonite for a couple of hours. I've city, inter and someone else to play

• Advertisement

thewools wrote: »
    Midnight deadline has passed - 1 point deductions have been made to two teams:

Premierleague:
    • Inter
    Championship:
    • Tottenham Hotspurs
    I will have to set another deadline for this week too for Championship ONLY - Minimum of 15 games to be played by midnight - Sunday 5th December. 1 point deduction for each outstanding game.
    Reminder guys...

Very little action as of late...

• Registered Users Posts: 12,032 ✭✭✭✭L'prof

Anyone available to play tonight?
    1. Barcelona - Fizman - Fizman
    2. Bayern Munich - thewools - thewools
    3. Chelsea - czam2007 - Crosáidí
    4. Inter Milan - swarlez - liverpoolrob
    5. Man City - philt27 - Philt27

L'prof wrote: »
    Anyone available to play tonight?
    1. Barcelona - Fizman - Fizman
    2. Bayern Munich - thewools - thewools
    3. Chelsea - czam2007 - Crosáidí
    4. Inter Milan - swarlez - liverpoolrob
    5. Man City - philt27 - Philt27
    Hi, I can play u from 5.15 to 6.30 ish or later on tonight if u like - after half ten?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,032 ✭✭✭✭L'prof

thewools wrote: »
    Hi, I can play u from 5.15 to 6.30 ish or later on tonight if u like - after half ten?

Half ten it is so.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,187 ✭✭✭kensutz

Anyone from The Championship available later? Being snowed in is giving me an excuse to get online :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,459 ✭✭✭T-b0n3

kensutz wrote: »
    Anyone from The Championship available later? Being snowed in is giving me an excuse to get online :)

Yea I'll be around later and we can get our game played.

I can play anyone one else in the Championship later too, I have a good few games to get through.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,605 ✭✭✭Fizman

Fizman wrote: »
    Just an update on this lads.......getting a phone line installed next Tuesday, and hope to have BB by the end of next week so I'll fire through all of my backlog as soon as I'm back online.

Another update lads......phone line was installed this morning and BB is ordered so just waiting on them to come out and get that in. Hopefully will be up and running by the weekend.

Living without broadband is like being without oxygen. :o

• Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭theflesh

kensutz wrote: »

We've got two Inter vs Juventus games to play - I'm around most of the evening, what time are you available?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,459 ✭✭✭T-b0n3

theflesh wrote: »
    We've got two Inter vs Juventus games to play - I'm around most of the evening, what time are you available?

Think I have to play you as well. I'm AC. I'll be on most of this evening/tonight too.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭theflesh

T-b0n3 wrote: »
    Think I have to play you as well. I'm AC. I'll be on most of this evening/tonight too.

Yeah you're right, I'll keep a look out for you on PSN.

Advertisement