Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA League Season 4 - Main Thread / General Banter

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 523 ✭✭✭Gillysome

Topher, philit27, or swarlez about tonight?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,483 ✭✭✭Töpher

I should be about, yeah.

Wat time suits you man ?

• Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭theflesh

theflesh wrote: »
    Yeah you're right, I'll keep a look out for you on PSN.

Actually now that I think of it, we've already played twice. Our 2nd leg is at:
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=69040257&postcount=73

Don't think it's been put on League Republic yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,568 ✭✭✭thewools

Cheers ill look into that... and update on League Republic

• Advertisement

The score was incorrect - it was 1-0 to AC Milan; now corrected.

However - you are due to play again this week..

• Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭theflesh

thewools wrote: »
    The score was incorrect - it was 1-0 to AC Milan; now corrected.

However - you are due to play again this week..

I'm pretty sure we've already played twice - there was a 1-0 to AC Milan and a 1-0 to Juventus. Must've played the 2nd game too early.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,459 ✭✭✭T-b0n3

Yea it seems we have already played twice. 1-0 win each.

T-b0n3 wrote: »
    Yea it seems we have already played twice. 1-0 win each.

Ok Ill mark down the 2nd game as 1-0

• Registered Users Posts: 12,032 ✭✭✭✭L'prof

League Game: Premiership
    Gameweek 6
    Bayern (thewools) 3 Real Madrid (L'Prof) 2

I made hard work of this one - Real got 2 shots - 2 Goals! I had about 15 shots and couldn't bag them!!

Chat over here ;)

Amazingly, I managed to score both of my chances today, but I gifted you a goal from a free out and that ended up being the difference. The closest I've gotten to taking anything off you so far, you deserved the win, but disappointed I couldn't hold on to the draw. Well played, won't have to play you again for a while :(:pac:

• Advertisement

L'prof wrote: »
    Chat over here ;)

Amazingly, I managed to score both of my chances today, but I gifted you a goal from a free out and that ended up being the difference. The closest I've gotten to taking anything off you so far, you deserved the win, but disappointed I couldn't hold on to the draw. Well played, won't have to play you again for a while :(:pac:
    Ye was an entertaining game thats for sure... You took both your goals really well! And at 3-2 I was really trying to kill the game off but couldnt get the goal to make her safe..

I prob wont be playing next season myself unless I get internet sorted in January. So might give season 5 a miss :(

• Registered Users Posts: 387 ✭✭Philly_C

Philly_C wrote: »
    League Game: Premiership
    Gameweek: 4
    Result: Arsenal (Philly_C) 2-0 Man City (philt)

Hey thewools you've this result thanked but I don't think you recoreded the result in the tables.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,731 ✭✭✭Fowler87

Fizman wrote: »
    Another update lads......phone line was installed this morning and BB is ordered so just waiting on them to come out and get that in. Hopefully will be up and running by the weekend.

Living without broadband is like being without oxygen. :o

Hope to get ya then Fizman... any chance Swarlez(Inter) is about??

• Registered Users Posts: 8,483 ✭✭✭Töpher

My Playstation's disk drive has bitten the dust, swallowed FIFA and won't give it back (or load it). Have to try and remedy this, but not sure how long it'll take. Odds are I won't be available for a few days at least. Don't really want to buy a new PS, but might have no other option - curses!

Fixtures Posted...

Loads of catching up to do guys!! :(

Looks like there will be more points deducted in the Championship - Min of 15 games to be played by midnight - this Sunday.

Also End of Week 8 a minimum of 16 games must be played

End of Week 8 anyone with less than 16 games played will be kicked from the league and all games played/unplayed will be awarded as a 3-0 walkover to their opponents

• Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

philly_c_ (Philly_C) - Arsenal
    conco27 (alanc2003) - Atletico Madrid
    joe2772 (hatchets27) - AC Milan

Any of you be around today? Should be about till 8.30 and possibly after depending on whether I'm heading out or not.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,731 ✭✭✭Fowler87

Man United
    Man City
    Real Madrid
    Inter
    Barcelona

Il be around later (after 8) for my games

philly_c_ (Philly_C) - Arsenal
    conco27 (alanc2003) - Atletico Madrid
    joe2772 (hatchets27) - AC Milan

Any of you be around today? Should be about till 8.30 and possibly after depending on whether I'm heading out or not.

I'm on now Gavin.

Ac Milan, real Madrid, and spurs I'll be around tonight if it suits any of ye. Swarlez or philit27 still have to get ye guys from previous weeks, oh and topher if he gets his ps sorted

• Advertisement

Loads of catching up to do guys!! :(

Looks like there will be more points deducted in the Championship - Min of 15 games to be played by midnight - this Sunday.

Also End of Week 8 a minimum of 16 games must be played

End of Week 8 anyone with less than 16 games played will be kicked from the league and all games played/unplayed will be awarded as a 3-0 walkover to their opponents

Personally my net has coming cutting for over an hour at a time since Sat/Sun when the cold hit properly, so i haven't been online all week.

Having said that i think i recieved about 2 messages for a game when i was online by lads who were near the top(in terms of games played). All games were basically organised on my end. Didn't get any sort of reply from one or two lads either.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,079 ✭✭✭colly54

conco,wools or barcelona i think its fizman about after 12?

real Madrid(lprof) around this evenin for a game? Anybody know is swarlez still playing? Have to play him from 2 weeks back. Myself and haunis87 sent him messages over the psn when he was on last night but got no reply

Gillysome wrote: »
    real Madrid(lprof) around this evenin for a game? Anybody know is swarlez still playing? Have to play him from 2 weeks back. Myself and haunis87 sent him messages over the psn when he was on last night but got no reply

I sent him messages on two different times he was on the PSN aswell yesterday. I was also PM'ing him to see if he would be on and he asked me would I be on yesterday which I replied I would so I dunno what's up with him.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,605 ✭✭✭Fizman

I'm still waiting on our BB bundle to arrive lads, so hard fro me to say for sure when I'll be able to play. I'd like to think it'll be Mon or Tues but we'll see. Such a pain in the hole! :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 12,032 ✭✭✭✭L'prof

Sorry man, haven't been available to play since Thursday and won't be again until Tuesday.

L'prof wrote: »
    Sorry man, haven't been available to play since Thursday and won't be again until Tuesday.

No problem man. Leave a message here when your free and I'll get on

• Registered Users Posts: 366 ✭✭Swarlez

sorry lads my housemates were playing my ps3 over the weekend. anyone around this evening?

sorry lads my housemates were playing my ps3 over the weekend. anyone around this evening?

Ill be on after 9 if your around

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 366 ✭✭Swarlez

Ill be on after 9 if your around

cool

Advertisement