Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA League Season 4 - Main Thread / General Banter

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,483 ✭✭✭Töpher

I think Colly's gonna win by default... the two sweetest words in the English language.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭Krusader

alanc2003 wrote: »
    crosidi , will u be around for our game tonight?

What time?
    Can play now aswell

• Registered Users Posts: 3,568 ✭✭✭thewools

thewools wrote: »
    Remaining Fixtures:

PREMIERSHIP:
    • Barcelona: Inter Milan
    • Chelsea : Inter Milan
    • Zenit St. Petersburg : Inter Milan
    • Inter Milan : Man United
    • Real Madrid : Inter Milan
    • Inter Milan : Tottenham Hotspurs
    • Atletico Madrid : Chelsea
    • Real Madrid : Man City
    • Inter Milan : Arsenal
    • Zenit St. Petersburg : Real Madrid
    • Inter Milan : Barcelona
    • AC Milan : Real Madrid
    • Atletico Madrid : Man City
    • Bayern Munich : Inter Milan
    • Chelsea : CSKA Moscow
    • Zenit St. Petersburg : Tottenham Hotspurs
    • CSKA Moscow : Zenit St. Petersburg
    • Inter Milan : Chelsea
    • Man City : Barcelona
    CHAMPIONSHIP:
    • Juventus : Inter Milan
    • Inter Milan : Juventus
    • Inter Milan : Real Madrid
    • Juventus : Man United
    • Real Madrid : Juventus
    • Man City : Man United
    • Man United : Real Madrid
    • Inter Milan : Bayern Munich
    • Bayern Munich : Juventus
    LEAGUE 1
    • AC Milan : Inter Milan
    • Man City : Inter Milan
    • Lyon : Man City
    • Man United : Lyon
    • Lyon : Real Madrid
    • AC Milan : Lyon
    • Man United : Real Madrid
    • AC Milan : Man United
    • Lyon : Barcelona
    • Real Madrid : AC Milan

REMINDER - Plenty of games to be played guys!!!

Just played Colly there, absolutely disgusted at his behaviour, manipulating my defenders by using FK Editor and a tackle from behind 1 yard outside the box in the last 10 mins when i was clean through:mad::mad:. Are you that desperate to win the league?? Sad!
    I can only hope that Swarlez plays the rest of his games and wins the league now

• Registered Users Posts: 1,079 ✭✭✭colly54

Crosáidí wrote: »
    Just played Colly there, absolutely disgusted at his behaviour, manipulating my defenders by using FK Editor and a tackle from behind 1 yard outside the box in the last 10 mins when i was clean through:mad::mad:. Are you that desperate to win the league?? Sad!
    I can only hope that Swarlez plays the rest of his games and wins the league now

first of all i made that set piece while i waited half an hour for you in our first game and you never showed so its justice in a way..... i slid for the ball and anelka accelerated there is nothing i could of done...the fact that u think im doing all this to win nothing is sad , plus the fact you would prefer someone who has rarely taking part in a league that is solely here for fun to win it instead of someone who has completed all their games is just pathetic

• Advertisement

colly54 wrote: »
    first of all i made that set piece while i waited half an hour for you in our first game and you never showed so its justice in a way..... i slid for the ball and anelka accelerated there is nothing i could of done...the fact that u think im doing all this to win nothing is sad , plus the fact you would prefer someone who has rarely taking part in a league that is solely here for fun to win it instead of someone who has completed all their games is just pathetic

Cheating isn't justice, you slid for the ball when i was past you and you where behind me. There's no excuse for cheating and if you can justify it by saying i missed a game is quite pathetic on your part.
    No one else sees it fit to manipulate opponents defenders via the FK editor in the league. To me it reaks of desperation
    At least Swarlez doesn't feel the need to cheat he wins games on merit

Here's the CK in question
    http://www.ea.com/soccer/videos/ugc/55664916

Cheating isn't justice, you slid for the ball when i was past you and you where behind me. There's no excuse for cheating and if you can justify it by saying i missed a game is quite pathetic on your part.
    No one else sees it fit to manipulate opponents defenders via the FK editor in the league. To me it reaks of desperation

Here's the CK in question
    http://www.ea.com/soccer/videos/ugc/55664916

its football you clown!!! since when is doing a clever corner cheating?? goal of the season if you ask me haha

its football you clown!!! since when is doing a clever corner cheating?? goal of the season if you ask me haha

Enough said, everyone can see you for what you are now :rolleyes:

Feck me, I'm gonna have to look at creating custom set pieces, that was hilarious!

talking from experience it sounds?? oh no wait surprise surprise you havnt even played the chap yet so you wouldn't have a clue!!! do you want to find a different reason why you want him to win???

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,605 ✭✭✭Fizman

The same corner happened in both of my games with colly. I'll admit at the time that I was like ' wtf'? All well and good that someone should wish to line all their players up on your goal line, but it pissed me off that when you changed to do it, all of my defenders followed suit.

I'd blame the game largely for this though, but I can see how someone can see it as an exploit. No goals were scored from either corner but it certainly isn't designed right that's for sure.

As for Swarlez......it's a pity he falls by the wayside. He did the same in the last league and probably would have won it as well. He was playing games on Sunday I think and I sent him several invites and messages on PSN but no reply. Decent player too.

Enough said, everyone can see the new jose mourinho with his tactical genius now

Sound

Fizman wrote: »
    The same corner happened in both of my games with colly. I'll admit at the time that I was like ' wtf'? All well and good that someone should wish to line all their players up on your goal line, but it pissed me off that when you changed to do it, all of my defenders followed suit.

I'd blame the game largely for this though, but I can see how someone can see it as an exploit. No goals were scored from either corner but it certainly isn't designed right that's for sure.

It's all coming out now, Colly

It's all coming out now, Colly

what?? that it is ea's fault?? good man ....... you want to justify your swarlez comment?

what?? that it is ea's fault?? good man ....... you want to justify your swarlez comment?

You know you exploited the game unfairly, your league win is tainted now. Well done enjoy it
    Since Swarlez is the only player who can catch you, that is why I said it,

• Registered Users Posts: 23,564 ✭✭✭✭Frisbee

Jayzus that's sad...

You know you exploited the game unfairly, your league win is tainted now. Well done enjoy it
    Since Swarlez is the only player who can catch you, that is why I said it,

but you said he wins on merit , yet you havnt played him??? and i use the tactics against my mates too so its not to win the league

• Registered Users Posts: 523 ✭✭✭Gillysome

Its a long way from goal of the season but a legitimate goal all the same:) You used this against me too and i hadnt a problem with it, probably because you didnt score though:p Ah the set piece creator is there to be used in fairness. Ps i wouldnt count your chickens yet.....if its anything like last season swarlez will clear his backlog before the deadline. He had it in the bag last yr too but the deadline passed when he was a point behind with 2 games to play

but you said he wins on merit , yet you havnt played him??? and i use the tactics against my mates too so its not to win the league

Nobody has complained 'bout him, have they. I seem to remember that nearly every season you have a spat with someone

Gillysome wrote: »
    Its a long way from goal of the season but a legitimate goal all the same:) You used this against me too and i hadnt a problem with it, probably because you didnt score though:p Ah the set piece creator is there to be used in fairness. Ps i wouldnt count your chickens yet.....if its anything like last season swarlez will clear his backlog before the deadline. He had it in the bag last yr too but the deadline passed when he was a point behind with 2 games to play

dont worry im not , he can go ten points clear i think

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,032 ✭✭✭✭L'prof

I don't have a problem with the set-piece, but colly does hack players down (even when they have no chance of winning) and that drives me insane!

• Registered Users Posts: 523 ✭✭✭Gillysome

dont worry im not , he can go ten points clear i think

He was in a similar position last year. He probably had more games to play though:eek: He was on for nearly the last two days before the deadline and missed out by a point. Suprised the points penalty hasnt affected him more than that though. You've only lost the 2 games

L'prof wrote: »
    I don't have a problem with the set-piece, but colly does hack players down (even when they have no chance of winning) and that drives me insane!

whats this? pick on colly day? i suppose im the paul scholes of fifa

whats this? pick on colly day? i suppose im the paul scholes of gifa

Nope, just a passing comment. It's a pity you do it because you don't need to, that's all!

Gillysome wrote: »
    He was in a similar position last year. He probably had more games to play though:eek: He was on for nearly the last two days before the deadline and missed out by a point. Suprised the points penalty hasnt affected him more than that though. You've only lost the 2 games

he only got a one point deduction

L'prof wrote: »
    Nope, just a passing comment. It's a pity you do it because you don't need to, that's all!

its not intentional hacking.. sometimes i just miss time them... its probably because i slide tackle more then others

its not intentional hacking.. sometimes i just miss time them... its probably because i slide tackle more then others

It could be, but I do think you slide even when there's no chance of getting the ball. Anyway, it doesn't matter!

Just drew 2-2 with Real Madrid there, crackin' match, both sides having led and been pegged back; got my finesse and lob buttons mixed up for Zenit's second, which led to quite an absurd looking goal.

After all the arguing on here, I had to give a colly-style (don't know what else to call it!) corner a shot during the match, though I stuck everyone 6 yards out on the byline rather than the goalline, thinking it'd basically offer a free target... it' didn't! :pac: Well, it might have if I could have delivered a good ball, I guess I'll never know...

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

MOD NOTE: Cut out the personal abuse and name calling

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭Philt27

Fizman wrote: »
    What times do you think you'd be available to play tonight, if you can get on?
    ill be on now till bout 11pm buddy

Advertisement