Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA League Season 4 - Main Thread / General Banter

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭Philt27

L'prof wrote: »
    Right lads, when are ye around?
    1. Inter Milan - swarlez - liverpoolrob
    2. Man City - philt27 - Philt27
    3. Zenit St. Petersburg - Uroboric - Töpher
    4. AC Milan - joe2772 - hatchets27
    im on now til bout 11pm lads

• Registered Users Posts: 1,079 ✭✭✭colly54

i dont know where there is any personal abuse... and for name calling well he started it by calling me a cheat... i dont understand why that wasnt addressed

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭Krusader

Had a smashing game with conco, went 4-1 up and he brought it back to 4-4 in the 90min with Forlán scoring a cracker on the buddy until I popped up later with the winner to win 5-4. A great game played in the right spirit ;)

Hey wools, think u forgot to put man city 1-0 athletico madrid on the league table..cheers.

colly54 wrote: »
    i dont know where there is any personal abuse... and for name calling well he started it by calling me a cheat... i dont understand why that wasnt addressed

Never called you a cheat, I said that you were cheating and you're actions in game disgusting/pathetic. Read my posts again

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,568 ✭✭✭thewools

Philt27 wrote: »
    Hey wools, think u forgot to put man city 1-0 athletico madrid on the league table..cheers.

Will have a look now...

Crosáidí wrote: »
    Never called you a cheat, I said that you were cheating and you're actions in game disgusting/pathetic. Read my posts again

saying that i was cheating IS calling me a cheat! ...thats like saying i was drinking all day but i havnt had a drink.. makes no sense

• Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭theflesh

Kensutz, markontap, The Cool One, Gilberto_Eire - can any of ye play these games tomorrow evening or this weekend?

Juventus : Inter Milan
    Inter Milan : Juventus
    Juventus : Man United
    Real Madrid : Juventus
    Bayern Munich : Juventus

saying that i was cheating IS calling me a cheat! ...thats like saying i was drinking all day but i havnt had a drink.. makes no sense

saying you cheated is stating an action that you did
    calling me a clown or saying "you clown" is an insult directly laid upon me

saying you cheated is stating an action that you did
    calling me a clown or saying "you clown" is an insult directly laid upon me

you are implying it, what is a cheat? someone who cheats or is cheating..... and there is nothing in league rules to say no set-pieces so its not cheating

• Advertisement

you are implying it, what is a cheat? someone who cheats or is cheating..... and there is nothing in league rules to say no set-pieces so its not cheating

unsportsmanlike conduct, against fair-play. You knew exactly what you were doing, other people have pulled you up on it tonight and also on your tackles from behind. Its no way to win the league, I'm sure your proud of yourself

• Registered Users Posts: 12,032 ✭✭✭✭L'prof

PM thataway -->

unsportsmanlike conduct, against fair-play. You knew exactly what you were doing, other people have pulled you up on it tonight and also on your tackles from behind. Its no way to win the league, I'm sure your proud of yourself

to be honest i couldnt care what you have to say the league is for fun so i wouldnt be proud of myself in anyway if i won as its a games console were playing.... all i will say is i cant wait to hammer you in the next league , i might even work on a new set-piece :p

lol... you take it more seriously than anyone in the league, hence all your bitching in past leagues/tournaments

lol... you take it more seriously than anyone in the league, hence all your bitching in past leagues/tournaments

i didnt start anything this league i have had two incidents one which you started and the other philt started(we solved that though:D)

i didnt start anything this league i have had two incidents one which you started and the other philt started(we solved that though:D)
    Here dont start bringin me into this - and i didnt start anything - you were being a Richard about a replay and i stated the fact in a term i was suspended over - now if i was suspended from boards for a week, i will be having words with the admin to get whoever else is attacking someone on a personal basis also suspended - it cant be one rule for one and one for others!! Cheers for that..:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,733 ✭✭✭Fowler87

Two remaining games left in the Prem to seal my fate in the league:pac:

Topher -Zenit
    Swarlez - Inter
    Il be online later around 8 onwards

• Closed Accounts Posts: 168 ✭✭hatchets27

There is a lot of animosity going on between colly and czam so there is only one way to sort this out.....a dance off. So next wed in my house I want you both there. I've cleared the furniture, put the disco lights in (thanks for those phil27), hired fatboy ken (slim was busy making muffins) and we will start off with a remix from one if my favourite dance groups sick Mick and the vomits with there third hit from the album "deck the halls? No I deck your halls" called slide from behind.
    You can both then pick a song each (czam I know your a whore for a bit of dexys midnight runners) and perform your moves...and NO cha cha cha from you colly you minx! May the best man win and hopefully it will put a stop to all the crying.
    Im so excited! Thanks for giving me your gold flares conco. I will return them as good as new

Here dont start bringin me into this - and i didnt start anything - you were being a Richard about a replay and i stated the fact in a term i was suspended over - now if i was suspended from boards for a week, i will be having words with the admin to get whoever else is attacking someone on a personal basis also suspended - it cant be one rule for one and one for others!! Cheers for that..:cool:

You even apologized man, i was actually complementing you by saying you had a go and then we solved everything. once again there was nothing personal towards crosaidi....

• Registered Users Posts: 6,605 ✭✭✭Fizman

Missed you by about 20 mins last night Phil. When do you think you'll be on next?

• Advertisement

hatchets27 wrote: »
    There is a lot of animosity going on between colly and czam so there is only one way to sort this out.....a dance off. So next wed in my house I want you both there. I've cleared the furniture, put the disco lights in (thanks for those phil27), hired fatboy ken (slim was busy making muffins) and we will start off with a remix from one if my favourite dance groups sick Mick and the vomits with there third hit from the album "deck the halls? No I deck your halls" called slide from behind.
    You can both then pick a song each (czam I know your a whore for a bit of dexys midnight runners) and perform your moves...and NO cha cha cha from you colly you minx! May the best man win and hopefully it will put a stop to all the crying.
    Im so excited! Thanks for giving me your gold flares conco. I will return them as good as new

No no, i bagsy Rubberbandits, "Giddy up now baby, Giddy up now baby"

• Registered Users Posts: 12,032 ✭✭✭✭L'prof

I'll try and get on tonight and I'll send PM's now to:
    1. Inter Milan - swarlez - liverpoolrob
    2. Man City - philt27 - Philt27
    3. AC Milan - joe2772 - hatchets27

• Registered Users Posts: 8,483 ✭✭✭Töpher

I'll be available from about 7 for a while, only have 2 games left;

Fowler87
    Swarlez

I'm relegated, so it's up to you guys to hassle me for a game, not the other way around! :p

Töpher wrote: »
    I'll be available from about 7 for a while, only have 2 games left;

Fowler87
    Swarlez

I'm relegated, so it's up to you guys to hassle me for a game, not the other way around! :p

Be on in a few

Played Topher there, Bale (legend:D) cracker on 8 mins won me the match in a game littered by mistakes by two manual players.. not great viewing:pac: GG man... Hopefully Im still in contention to stay up after that win!

• Registered Users Posts: 523 ✭✭✭Gillysome

Had a good game there with swarlez. Ended 3 nil to inter but I gave a decent account of myself. My passing got a bit ragged in parts espicially after the second but in saying that I had enough chances to get on the scoresheet more than once:D swarlez second and third goals were well taken, third espicially was a nice finish. Good game man and good luck with the league

• Registered Users Posts: 8,483 ✭✭✭Töpher

Fowler87 wrote: »
    Played Topher there, Bale (legend:D) cracker on 8 mins won me the match in a game littered by mistakes by two manual players.. not great viewing:pac: GG man... Hopefully Im still in contention to stay up after that win!

I think that win made you safe did it not? Fair play, was a stunning goal! The game was shocking though, don't think either of us can be happy with those performances. :D

Played Swarlez twice there, 2 tight games he won the 1st 1-0 with a cool milito finish and the 2nd was 1-1 with myself getting a late equaliser from Anelka on the 90th min

Hey Swarlez and Fizman - ill be on all day sat if we can possibly stretch the end date til sat - id like to complete the season and i have a xmas party tonite so anytime from id say 12pm tomorrow ill be on to play..:confused::confused:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,605 ✭✭✭Fizman

Hey Swarlez and Fizman - ill be on all day sat if we can possibly stretch the end date til sat - id like to complete the season and i have a xmas party tonite so anytime from id say 12pm tomorrow ill be on to play..:confused::confused:

Ya I'd definitely be in favour of stretching the deadline by a day or so if it meant everyone got done. Would be a big pity if a few games fell short seeing as the season went very well, and to be fair to LiverpoolRob (Swarlez) he got 7 games played last night, so only has 3 remaining and is 8 points (I think) behind colly.

I have a half day from work today so I'd be available this afternoon, this evening or tonight. I'm on a stag in Kilkenny tomorrow though and I'm on the road early, so tomorrow is probably out. I'd say it would be Sunday afternoon before I'm back on. I'm also off on Monday.

Advertisement