Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA League Season 4 - Main Thread / General Banter

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 71 ✭✭r9ronaldo

thewools wrote: »
    You are Liverpool correct - 3 fixtures this gameweek:
    • Milan Liverpool
    • Liverpool Juventus
    • Liverpool Tottenham Hotspurs

sorry my mistake!

• Registered Users Posts: 23,564 ✭✭✭✭Frisbee

Stopped my bad start to the season with a 3-0 win in League 1 there, happy enough but have found my play to be fairly one dimensional so far with Chelsea, kind of wish I had have gone for someone else.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭Krusader

Change formation, I feel theres too big a gap between Drogba and the 2 wingers, i'm gonna change formation in my next match

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

Lads personal abuse wont be tolerated, its mentioned in the sticky and anyone doing it will get a ban simple as. One already handed out a few pages ago, let it be the last of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 523 ✭✭✭Gillysome

colly54 wrote: »
    ill give u rematch if you want but i dont understand how that happened to you

Me either, im totally stumped as to what happend when that free was given:confused: Mine just froze and went like it was gonna disconnect but then came back and i scored straight after. Then it lost connection when it was showin the replay of the goal. Did urs freeze at all when that free was given?? I sent ya a msg over the psn straight after it disconnceted but u were offline. Came on here then to say what happened and after i posted i seen ur comment sayin that u equalised and i was like wtf??? :eek: I think our argument lies with the servers and not with each other:pac: I dont think we get another rematch accordin to thewools. Im happy to leave it as a draw cos u were the better player in the game but it defintely wansnt me u equalised against and i dont think it was u i scored my 2nd against:eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,483 ✭✭✭Töpher

philly_c_ (Philly_C) - Arsenal
    swarlez (liverpoolrob) - Inter Milan

Lads, I'll probably be on after 11 tonight if either of you can play.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,568 ✭✭✭thewools

It says 0-0 on the league results - did the first game crash? :confused:

So can either Gillysome or Colly please log the FINAL result: 1-1 in the Premierleague thread. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,079 ✭✭✭colly54

Gillysome wrote: »
    Me either, im totally stumped as to what happend when that free was given:confused: Mine just froze and went like it was gonna disconnect but then came back and i scored straight after. Then it lost connection when it was showin the replay of the goal. Did urs freeze at all when that free was given?? I sent ya a msg over the psn straight after it disconnceted but u were offline. Came on here then to say what happened and after i posted i seen ur comment sayin that u equalised and i was like wtf??? :eek: I think our argument lies with the servers and not with each other:pac: I dont think we get another rematch accordin to thewools. Im happy to leave it as a draw cos u were the better player in the game but it defintely wansnt me u equalised against and i dont think it was u i scored my 2nd against:eek:

Mine didn't freeze at all ...

Lads - I'm totally confused as to what happened here. 1-1, 2-0, 1-0? What was the final score logged at the end of the game and recorded on the league results?

Whatever that says is the result. No replay.

Think its confusion all around:p All i can think is that the servers somehow gave us different opponets when it froze in the in the 90th min. Never happened me before but EA servers never fail to suprise me. Who ever i scored the 2nd against there was someone on the other side before it disconnected because the last defender made a slide tackle. Accordin to colly he equalised when "my keeper" went running with the ball. Fifa gremlins me thinks, think collys game finished where as mine disconnected after i scored so if its recored as a draw so be it. Seems to be typical of united recently getting draws from winning positions:D

colly54 wrote: »
    Mine didn't freeze at all ...

Really? Mine froze after i took the corner and u were breaking down the wing. U knocked the ball ahead of urself and then vidic(i think) bodychecked the runner and the ref gave a free. After that dont know wat happened. Its wierd cos there were no lags in the rematch at all until then either.

• Advertisement

Is there any way you can check your DNF% on fifa to say who the players were you didnt finish against? Im fairly sure I havnt played colly before last night. So his name should be under my DNF twice, just like to show ye im not gone mad:)

It says 0-0 on the league results - did the first game crash? :confused:

So can either Gillysome or Colly please log the FINAL result: 1-1 in the Premierleague thread. :)

Go with the 1-1 thewools. Seems the fairest outcome

• Registered Users Posts: 23,564 ✭✭✭✭Frisbee

Crosáidí wrote: »
    Change formation, I feel theres too big a gap between Drogba and the 2 wingers, i'm gonna change formation in my next match

Cheers, will try that. I found it was just the same thing, bang the ball wide to Anelka/Malouda/Kalou and whip in a cross. Which, while effective for the most part, is pretty boring.

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Just a note to any of the lads in the Championship that I'll be on after 11 tonight till about 1 I reckon for any games.

On another note, do we have the following the fixture list accordingly or can we go ahead with other matches if the player who's next isn't online?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,605 ✭✭✭Fizman

On another note, do we have the following the fixture list accordingly or can we go ahead with other matches if the player who's next isn't online?

You can play any one of this weeks fixtures in any order.

• Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭PaddyBomb

Just a note to any of the lads in the Championship that I'll be on after 11 tonight till about 1 I reckon for any games.

Send me a game invite when you come on and I'll play you first. I'll be only on untill half 11 'cause I'm up early in the morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭theflesh

whycliff wrote: »
    Kensutz (Kensutz) - Inter Milan
    Paddysnorch (theflesh) - Juventus

If any of these 2 are on later, i can play.

I'll be on after the Man United game if you can play then

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

PaddyBomb wrote: »
    Send me a game invite when you come on and I'll play you first. I'll be only on untill half 11 'cause I'm up early in the morning.

Will do mate.

• Registered Users Posts: 400 ✭✭Bugg

theflesh wrote: »
    I'll be on after the Man United game if you can play then
    I'll be on between 10 and 11 if you want to get our game done too.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

That was some game myself and Tribal_Army had earlier on. (Boards name eludes me).

I was getting dominated completely for ages and I caught Bayern on the break. Managed to whip in a cross and scored from a header to take the lead.

I then gave away a free kick and he scored a brilliant free kick to equalise.

Game went on and I retook the lead with a nice little intricate (but extremely lucky) pass in front of the keeper to slot it home.

He then replied almost instantly with an equaliser and then with 90 minutes played I whipped in another cross and headed home to win the game.

Madness.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,079 ✭✭✭colly54

Gillysome wrote: »
    Is there any way you can check your DNF% on fifa to say who the players were you didnt finish against? Im fairly sure I havnt played colly before last night. So his name should be under my DNF twice, just like to show ye im not gone mad:)

The game froze after the full time whistle so i plugged it out after a minute so i say it would go down as if i quit!! duno though:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭theflesh

Bugg wrote: »
    I'll be on between 10 and 11 if you want to get our game done too.

Are you around now?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,459 ✭✭✭T-b0n3

We can play our league game tonight Adnan if you want. I should be still online. Send me a game invite when your free, if I'm still online at that stage, other wise we can play tomorrow or something. Let me know.

• Registered Users Posts: 400 ✭✭Bugg

theflesh wrote: »
    Are you around now?
    I'm on now yeah

• Registered Users Posts: 366 ✭✭Swarlez

im around now if anyones around? ive (inter milan swarlez) to play man city zenit and liverpool

• Registered Users Posts: 8,483 ✭✭✭Töpher

I'll be on in 5 or so.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 71 ✭✭r9ronaldo

im around now if anyones around? ive (inter milan swarlez) to play man city zenit and liverpool

hey i can go online now if u want...im liverpool

• Registered Users Posts: 366 ✭✭Swarlez

r9ronaldo wrote: »
    hey i can go online now if u want...im liverpool

i just played liverpool are you dungdoc?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

i just played liverpool are you dungdoc?

That's me. Your man is in one of the other leagues.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

Lads anyone in the Championship know if capajoma has been online or anything? I added him as a friend on PSN the other day but haven't heard anything from him yet. I'm supposed to play him in my final game for this week.

Advertisement