Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA League Season 4 - Main Thread / General Banter

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,079 ✭✭✭colly54

L'prof wrote: »
    CSKA Moscow - colly54 - colly54
    Inter Milan swarlez - liverpoolrob
    Liverpool - dungdoc - Gavin "shels"

When are ye around lads. I didn't get on to play colly last night, we were both on today, but he was having disconnection issues, so we didn't play.

want to try around 7ish?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,483 ✭✭✭Töpher

Bleh! If only I could blame Zenit! It's me though! :D Someone's gonna lose to me before the season is out though, hate to be you! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 12,032 ✭✭✭✭L'prof

colly54 wrote: »
    want to try around 7ish?

Can do, you around?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,605 ✭✭✭Fizman

Töpher wrote: »
    Bleh! If only I could blame Zenit! It's me though! :D Someone's gonna lose to me before the season is out though, hate to be you! :pac:

I could play in an hour or so if you're about?

• Registered Users Posts: 254 ✭✭Capajoma

I can play my next three games anytime now.

• Advertisement

Fizman wrote: »
    I could play in an hour or so if you're about?
    Yeah, will be about tonight cuz I'm working in the morning. If you end up on we can play sure.

• Registered Users Posts: 49 The Cool One

Beat Capajoma 4-0 right there. Very comfortable first half going 3-0 up, but to be fair to him, he didn't give up and should've scored at least once in the 2nd half. A Ronaldo penalty in the 83rd minute sealed his hat-trick and my victory.

Here's Ronaldo's second for ****s and giggles. It was much better than it looks, I beat two other men before Puyol.

http://www.ea.com/uk/football/videos/ugc/44232505

Grrr, lost one nil to Barca to an insane deflection (the shot was going so wide it didn't even show up in the highlights!) within 3 game minutes! :o Had manual settings on till nearly half time, whoops, made a good fight of the second half but couldn't get a breakthrough. Balls. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,459 ✭✭✭T-b0n3

Töpher wrote: »
    Grrr, lost one nil to Barca to an insane deflection (the shot was going so wide it didn't even show up in the highlights!) within 3 game minutes! :o Had manual settings on till nearly half time, whoops, made a good fight of the second half but couldn't get a breakthrough. Balls. :pac:

Manual the way Topher. Stick to it, you won't regret it. You can play manual only ranked games too, so you don't have to associate your self with these assisted losers! :D

I've been doing it for the last few days and finding the game great. Some amount of missed chances constantly though, both me and my opponents in general, plenty of improvement needed! ha.

Can do, you around?

Want to play at 11?

• Advertisement

colly54 wrote: »
    Want to play at 11?

7 was OK, but 11 on a Saturday night? Sorry man, no can do. Around now for a while if you want? No sign of:

• Registered Users Posts: 23,564 ✭✭✭✭Frisbee

eioneill
    Rackstar

Either of you around to play our games now? (League 1)

Beat Kensutz 1-0. Very cagey game with few chances. 5 defenders and particularly the 5-2-2-1 formation are always very difficult to break down but I got a nice little break when the ball dropped to Ronaldo 8 yards out, he doesn't miss from there. Felt I was good value for the win and I'm delighted to move to 7 points after 4 games.

• Registered Users Posts: 366 ✭✭Swarlez

Man United
    Real Madrid
    Tottenham Hotspurs
    Man city

Are any ye around for the next two hours? im intermilan (swarlez)

Man United
    Real Madrid
    Tottenham Hotspurs
    Man city

Heading home now, won't be around until tomorrow night.

• Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭PaddyBomb

Im going to add my next 3 opponents when I'm home later. Probally going to be on Fallout more than Fifa for next few weeks, so will send you a message when we're both on. Im hoping I don't try and heal an injured player with a stimpack :p

• Registered Users Posts: 523 ✭✭✭Gillysome

Man United
    Real Madrid
    Tottenham Hotspurs
    Man city

I can get on in a half hour or so if ur still around?? Just seen that gameweek 2 is up. Im united by the way.

• Registered Users Posts: 366 ✭✭Swarlez

Gillysome wrote: »
    I can get on in a half hour or so if ur still around?? Just seen that gameweek 2 is up. Im united by the way.

Cool

Had a good game there with swarlez. Lost 4-2 but it was a very attacking game. Milito cut my defence to pieces and scored a cracker to make it 2 nil i think. Almost scored with a cheeky rooney chip from an impossible angle but it came off the post. First defeat of many for the season:p

• Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

7 was OK, but 11 on a Saturday night? Sorry man, no can do. Around now for a while if you want? No sign of:

I should be about tonight, in work till 10pm so depends if I head out or not after, I'll let you know around 10.30pm though.

Gillysome (Gillysome) - Man United
    philt27 (Philt27) - Man City

When will yous be on? As I said above I might be on around 10.30 - 11 tonight.

• Advertisement

Frisbee wrote: »
    eioneill
    Rackstar

Either of you around to play our games now? (League 1)

Ok lads I'll be around probably between 11.30 and 1.30 tonight, PM me if you're ok to play then.

I should be about tonight, in work till 10pm so depends if I head out or not after, I'll let you know around 10.30pm though.

No go tonight, sorry.

• Registered Users Posts: 254 ✭✭Capajoma

Just waiting to play That_Guy to complete my first three fixtures. He's online but won't answer my PM's. Very frustrating.

Paddysnorch
    Joc203

I'd like to get our games done tomorrow if possible because I'm going to be busy at college from Tuesday on and I'm gone away for the weekend then.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

No go tonight, sorry.

How you sorted for during the week? Wednesday evening/night suit?

Gillysome (Gillysome) - Man United or philt27 (Philt27) - Man City around at the moment?

Gillysome (Gillysome) - Man United or philt27 (Philt27) - Man City around at the moment?

I'm just heading to mates for a few drinks now
    . I'll catch ya sometime during d week. I'll probably be around most of d day tomorrow if that suits you?

eioneill or Rackstar around now?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,604 ✭✭✭Kev_ps3

Whens the next league starting? Id be up for joining.

Yep, I'm around evenings. Give me a bell and let me know what time suits.

• Advertisement

haunis,philt or orrj around after 6 today?

Advertisement