Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Inter Milan Away

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,120 ✭✭✭fungun

keane=cock wrote: »
    defo
    straight red card. 3 games no?

3 games is for violent conduct i think, should be just 1 game for a professional foul

• Registered Users Posts: 7,776 ✭✭✭Big Pussy Bonpensiero

Crouch crouch crouch!!

• Registered Users Posts: 656 ✭✭✭larry1

THFC wrote: »
    Crouch crouch crouch!!

that should have been 3-1 for sure

• Registered Users Posts: 5,395 ✭✭✭Hatch99

3 things.
    Id of brought off BAE, bale to lb, and modric on the left.
    Id take 3 nil now probably.
    Bale has the beating of Maicon every time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,661 ✭✭✭mickman

think about this logically

we are away at last seasons champs league winners . we are short our top striker, our best player by a mile in vdv and our first choice centre back pairing, thats 5 players out of 11

we were never going to get anythign out of this game

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭el diablo

mickman wrote: »
    the setanta lads are apes all right. they are delighted to see us being thumped. saying we over achieved etc last year
    I find it hard to listen to any of them fcuking idiots on Setanta. Not surprised they (almost) went out of business. Anyway, the game's on ITV also.

We're all in this psy-op together.🤨

we are away at last seasons champs league winners . we are short our top striker, our best player by a mile in vdv and our first choice centre back pairing, thats 5 players out of 11

meant modric as well. getting hammered here will also bring us back to earth which we need

• Registered Users Posts: 1,752 ✭✭✭markesmith

Is that Pat Dolan on Setanta? I'll kill that lad, he's really wrecking my head. He just sounds like a really loud, opinionated taxi driver. Surely they can do better than him!

I've just smashed my remote off the floor... Thats what, 30 quid on top of this muck...
    And now I've just heard what that co-commentator said, or the way he said it... Almost, almost feel like (manually) switching to RTE...

markesmith wrote: »
    Is that Pat Dolan on Setanta? I'll kill that lad, he's really wrecking my head. He just sounds like a really loud, opinionated taxi driver. Surely they can do better than him!

yeah he is a total loser. i have the sound off now and just watching the game. why is he shouting so much? is he simple or something?

• Advertisement

dolan is now saying spurs should be going to milan and able to win, and that we dont spend enough money consistently

has he not seen that spurs are one of the biggest spenders in england over the past 10 years?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,395 ✭✭✭Hatch99

Excuses Excuses Excuses.

If that's the case, we should have just stayed in London :rolleyes:

el diablo wrote: »
    Anyway, the game's on ITV also.

I did not know that.

Hatch99 wrote: »
    Excuses Excuses Excuses.

If that's the case, we should have just stayed in London :rolleyes:

well on a good note, bale has the beating of maicon no problem so at home with vdv, king and modric we will do much better.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,713 ✭✭✭Cianan2

Connection went, I'm in Valencia so its just the Barca match and the Valencia match on telly here. Was 1-0 last I saw, how the hell did we go down 4 already! Was it a definite red or have we been robbed?

I am shocked.

Also, what is everyone talking about re: Dolan, what has he said now?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,153 ✭✭✭everdead.ie

That was a terrible first half comical defending for all the goals really just ball watching the whole time

Cianan2 wrote: »
    Connection went, I'm in Valencia so its just the Barca match and the Valencia match on telly here. Was 1-0 last I saw, how the hell did we go down 4 already! Was it a definite red or have we been robbed?

I am shocked.

Also, what is everyone talking about re: Dolan, what has he said now?

it was a defo penalty, not a red though as ekotto was last man back. dolan is basically laughing at spurs, saying we shouldnt be in the champs league and its pure luck we got there etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,009 ✭✭✭Shammy

it was a defo penalty, not a red though as ekotto was last man back. dolan is basically laughing at spurs, saying we shouldnt be in the champs league and its pure luck we got there etc.

Gallas at fault for 2 , bae at fault for 1 and could have been more, i think the setanta commantator is drunk , he is barely understandable , nice them talking about Arsenals win last night just as we let in the forth.

This game is over , it will be a different game at the lane .
    Santa's getting us a top left back and a centre -half for chrimbo :D

Chin up lads its just a blip and we have to deal with it.
    COYS

Ah god, I really thought we were going to get something in this! This is awful :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,299 ✭✭✭BERBA

chri$t how many 30 something year olds have inter in in their team? lads roll on the return leg , tonight isnt going to define this group , we need daws back bigtime.

• Advertisement

Chivu is on a yellow... Fingers crossed Lennon runs at him and he'll get sent off, maybe get the goal difference down that little bit afterwards!!

Bales better then Messi!

BALE BALE BALE

bale is proving it on the world stage now people. the bids will come hard and fast.

Crouch has to come off, he has been poison since half time

Ekotto:rolleyes:

Keano hat trick!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,752 ✭✭✭markesmith

Is the boy Pavlyuchenko injured? Crouch needs to come off, Pav should have started!

twente and bremen drawin 1-1 so thats good for us

• Advertisement

His price just rose by 30 million!!!

Advertisement