Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Man shot in hand in Boroimhe Cedars

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,775 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

Just a reminder - no speculation on-thread.

Thanks,

HB

• Registered Users Posts: 20,054 ✭✭✭✭neris

rte news said at 11 that he was a gang member and another guy from another gang was beaten up a while later

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,290 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

neris wrote: »
    rte news said at 11 that he was a gang member and another guy from another gang was beaten up a while later
    Link to RTE report here

• Closed Accounts Posts: 417 ✭✭muffy

WHERE is the picture in the indo article meant to be? Doesn't look like Boiroimhe to me..or anywhere in NCD

• Registered Users Posts: 168 ✭✭kcools

It's the Garda station in Swords.

• Advertisement
  • Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,290 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

I know there have been some cutbacks recently, but even I don't believe this is the Garda station at Swords:D

N032713128738947823_714043t.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 103 ✭✭celtic Liger

neris wrote: »

realistically, everybody's in a gang of some sort.

Advertisement