Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New stock for a Tikka T3 lite

Options
  • 18-10-2010 10:37am
    Registered Users Posts: 861 ✭✭✭

Does anyone here know if the accuracy international chassis system stock for a remington 700 can be modified to suit a tikka T3?

I was going to just get the Rem but the local gun dealer has a Tikka T3 lite ready for me but the stock is stink. (sorry to those who have one thats just my opinion.)

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,385 ✭✭✭murph226

Roedale precision do an AI clone for the T3

• Registered Users Posts: 14,907 ✭✭✭✭CJhaughey

Does PSE do a stock for the Tikka?
    It may be worth giving them a ring and asking them about it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,590 ✭✭✭Tackleberrywho

CJhaughey wrote: »
    Does PSE do a stock for the Tikka?
    It may be worth giving them a ring and asking them about it.

http://site.pse-composites.com/product-information.html

I think Edi has one in development for a Tikka

• Registered Users Posts: 861 ✭✭✭session savage

murph226 wrote: »
    Roedale precision do an AI clone for the T3

Sound. thats perfect. thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 627 ✭✭✭thelurcher

http://site.pse-composites.com/product-information.html

I think Edi has one in development for a Tikka

He's still working on it alright - I've been in the workshop and really like the look and feel of his work.
    Fascinating to watch what's involved in the whole process - how each little thread is positioned etc.

I have the T3 lite as well but I think it goes against the whole concept of that rifle to put something like the AI setup on it. I only hunt with mine though.

• Advertisement
Advertisement