Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Semester 1 Reading Weeks, 2010

Options
  • 18-10-2010 10:44am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,019 ✭✭✭

Anyone know when the Psychology and Art History ones are?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

It depends on the modules. There's no set one. I have it this week for one psychology module, while the majority are next week. Not every module/school have a reading week either, it's probably best to check the module outline/lecture schedules in blackboard or to ask the school office.

It really is confusing. I thought we just had a midterm like :(

Nope, nothing official off in semester 1. In semester 2 we have 2 weeks "field work/study period" around St. Patrick's day, that's pretty much it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,019 ✭✭✭SexyD4Lady

Thanks kateos, that's what I thought. Checked in each module's course outline to see if a reading week was listed in the class schedule- looks like I've got a reading week for only two subjects so I've a hard slog right up until Christmas!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,678 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sad Professor

Does Sociology usually have a reading week?

• Advertisement

I don't think I did in first year. This year (2nd) I have it for two modules (Sociology of Gender and Crime & Society) but not for Social Theory. Hope that's of some help.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭littlefriend

Reading week for History next week and no Comparative Politics 2 next week even though we were sent an email saying there is.

Advertisement