Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Music over the October bank holiday

• 18-10-2010 11:05am
    Registered Users Posts: 758 ✭✭✭

Does any one know what pubs have live music on saturday over the bank holiday. I've got some family comming down and the want and old pub with some, ideally traditional, music. I've been thing of T & H s so does any one know if they have anything on or could suggest some where in or near the city. Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 188 ✭✭ShaneIRL

Havnt been in a while but Kitty Kiernans used to always have live music on weekends - maybe worth giving them a call

• Closed Accounts Posts: 478 ✭✭wellbutty

gears wrote: »
    Does any one know what pubs have live music on saturday over the bank holiday. I've got some family comming down and the want and old pub with some, ideally traditional, music. I've been thing of T & H s so does any one know if they have anything on or could suggest some where in or near the city. Thanks

Try this:
    http://www.whazon.com/waterford/livemusic.php

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭ziedth

Aren't the Wolfe Tones down the tower Friday night?

Advertisement