Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Implant in Dublin - please advise

• 18-10-2010 11:18am
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi all,
    I've been reading the threads about implants and found them very informative.
    However I am looking for advice on specific clinics or practitioners in Dublin.
    My dentist referred me to what I am sure is an excellent prosthodontist, but prices for his clinic seem steeper than others, so I wonder if I could save a couple of hundreds and still get a professional job done. I'm not looking for the 1200 euro all-inclusive job, I know that's utopia, but 150 euro just for assessment is too steep for my pockets and I'd like to have options.
    I am looking for genuine advice, so please PM me with names or with your implant experience.

Much appreciated,
    Slán

Advertisement