Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheap Santa Suits

Options
  • 18-10-2010 11:23am
    Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭

looking for cheap santa suits - about 12-15 for a football team?

Any ideas where to get them in Dublin?

Rich

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭goosie2005

HI I think lidl usually do them , but wouldn't start looking until halloween over.

• Registered Users Posts: 761 ✭✭✭mikewest

Why not try online unless you need them soon. €5 up on ebay and you could make a deal on shipping also anyone heading north could try Asda. They used to do a cheap one.

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭bee_dix

Just got new woodies diy mag in door, there doing the santa 5 piece for 12.99 cat num (1048151) if its any help to you.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,845 ✭✭✭Jet Black

I bought one last year for 5euro in a 2euro shop. Came with hat, beard, rope belt, coat and bottoms. Not great quality but it was only 5euro:) it was in northside shopping centre

• Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭dubsuperstar

There is a shop in the ilac centre that sells odds and ends and bits of everything. Its in the centre across from the cupcake place. I remember last christmas I got a santa suit in there for 2 or 3 euro, just for a bit of fun with the kids. Done the job anyway.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

Dunnes had them before, think mine was €10 and pretty good quality. I had a €2 shop one and it was like cotton wool, you might get one wear out of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 677 ✭✭✭M450

Get the team to run the Santa Dash! :D

http://www.santadash.ie/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 scallen

costumeshop.ie do good deals and next day delivery

Advertisement