Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Bike Maintenance Classes Kerry

• 18-10-2010 1:29pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20

From reading previous threads regarding this subject I contacted a friend of mine who would be interested in hosting some Bike Maintenance Classes if there are people interested down Tralee direction. From the absolute basics to more advanced if required. He has done mechanic for RAS teams for over 8 years so is well experienced. If you are interested let us know.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 423 ✭✭madrabui

I'm interested. I'll drag someone else along too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 foray

Excellent. PM me when you know for definite about numbers and I will forward on your details to him.

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭MushGSXR

Myself and a friend might also be interested, can you send me a bit more detail on it. We are from Limerick so dependant on times/dates etc.

Let me know.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24 jerryqu

Please count me in.
    Im interested learning the basics.

I will put the word out to the Chain Gang about the proposed classes.

The guy will try and work around what days and times suit most people or he will accommodate individuals or small groups and that might work better. It will be carried out from his garage/ workshop at the back of his home so weekends are possible too. If you have any specific questions or your definitely interested please PM me and we can get it started.

• Advertisement

Thanks for all the PM's regarding these classes. We will be aiming to start next Monday evening (8th Nov). If there is anyone else interested please let me know.

Advertisement