Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Strandhill this weekend

Options
  • 18-10-2010 1:30pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 144 ✭✭

Afternoon!

I'm heading to Strandhill this weekend, but just found out there is no board rentals available!!!

Anyone any suggestions on what options there might be ie hire a board in Sligo town etc, etc?

or maybe just forget about Starndhill and head for Bundoran?

Tanx!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,158 ✭✭✭frag420

call Killian in turf n surf in Bundoran as they have a place in Strandhill too that rents out boards. I dont have the number in front of me here but check their website for contact details.

frAg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 144 ✭✭grandslamsmith

Thanks Frag - just spoke to Killian, no joy for rentals in Strandhill - absolutely crazy laws up there! Might just stuff it and heas for 'Fun' doran!

Thanks again

GS

• Registered Users Posts: 226 ✭✭CRenegade

Not sure if those laws about renting boards apply to the whole county of Sligo or if its just resricted to Strandhill.

If your allowed elsewhere then you might try Seventh wave in Enniscrone: link here.

Nothing wrong with Bundoran either but not the biggest fan of Tullan beach!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 144 ✭✭grandslamsmith

Cheers mate!

All roads point to Bundoran then!!

GS

Advertisement