Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quick question.

Options
  • 18-10-2010 1:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,668 ✭✭✭

Hi lads, do Aigle wellingtons fit the same as Le Chameau wellingtons as in size wise:confused: Need new ones:rolleyes:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,703 ✭✭✭deerhunter1

kay 9 wrote: »
    Hi lads, do Aigle wellingtons fit the same as Le Chameau wellingtons as in size wise:confused: Need new ones:rolleyes:

i have an almost new pair of aigle for sale on this board, super boot.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,668 ✭✭✭kay 9

i have an almost new pair of aigle for sale on this board, super boot.
    Size 12 mate? And which ones? I don't want the neoprene ones (too warm)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,703 ✭✭✭deerhunter1

kay 9 wrote: »
    Size 12 mate? And which ones? I don't want the neoprene ones (too warm)

9's and neoprene:o

• Registered Users Posts: 2,668 ✭✭✭kay 9

9's and neoprene:o
    No worries, I'm a 13 in boots and shoes but Le chameau wellingtons fit in a 12 so I'm hoping the Aigle 12s fit also:D

• Registered Users Posts: 435 ✭✭leupold90

I find the best thing to do with this type of footwear is to try a pair on for size - that way you know for sure.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 973 ✭✭✭mallards

Another tip in buying the neoprene ones is to buy a size up. I'm a 12 and bought a size 12 but when your hunting all day and walking your feet sweat a bit and you need a boot jack to get them off. With all the pulling I managed to puncture them somewhere in the back of the heel. So next time I bought a size 13 and the come on and off no problem, very little sweating and they are great boots in thos cold weather!

Mallards

Advertisement