Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Free Classified Ads in Galway

• 18-10-2010 1:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

www.<snip>.ie

New website in Galway: Features a "Whats Going On in Galway" guide, promotions and special offers in Galway, Galway business listing and allows you to post Free Classified Ads.

Been waiting to see something like this for Galway for a long time, xposed just doesnt do it for me!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 106 ✭✭Fuctifino

I was going to post "Lets see how long this lasts before being removed", but i see it's already been removed.

That's actually pathetic.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Sorry OP, maybe my PM wasn't clear earlier.
    Regging on boards to promote a business or a site is advertising/spamming.
    When you sign up you agreed not to use your account for unsolicited advertising.

Thread locked. Please don't advertise again as your account will be stopped then but feel free to just join general discussions.

Fuctifino, not sure if you're referring to me but if you are you can either PM me or post in the feedback thread.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement