Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Landscape designer - recommendations in County Limerick

• 18-10-2010 2:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 44

Hi there,

I'm hoping someone can help and point me in the right direction. I live in west Limerick and have a section of my garden that I would like to have landscaped. I have a local contractor that I know and trust to do a neat job but what I need is a landscape designer that would come out, have a look at the garden and create a design plan that our contractor can work off. Does anyone have any recommendations and maybe an idea of cost?

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 689 ✭✭✭Mike2006

PM'd you with a recommendation.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 fogues

Hi Mike2006,

I'm in exactly the same position. Could you PM mecalso with this information.

Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Mssept

Would anyone be able to recommend someone who will design and construt a garden in limerick

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,730 ✭✭✭redser7

Please feel free to contact Mssept through private message and not here.
    Thanks

Advertisement