Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Childrens BIrthday Party In Dublin

Options
  • 18-10-2010 2:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 390 ✭✭

HI

My daughters 5th birthday is fast approaching and I was wondering if anyone has any suggestions on a good venue or activity centre in the Dublin area.

It would proboably have to be an indoor party due to the weather probably being bad. Hopefully no more than 12 children from 3 to 7 yrs .

Any help would be appreciated as this is our first school age party. What do children and parents expect from parties these days. When I was five it was just jelly and ice cream.

Many thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,332 ✭✭✭Mr Simpson

This place was always good when I was younger. Maybe Fitzone in Westwood clontarf or leopardstown either. What area would you be looking for?

• Registered Users Posts: 390 ✭✭ra0044

Thanks for the suggestions. I suppose we are looking for somewhere north or west Dublin really to make it easy for the other childrens parents.

Looked in to the place beside powercity in Blanchardstown which seemed ok.

As with all these places i suppose it is all nuggets and chips and running around for a couple of hours.

Advertisement