If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quote- 19inch Lcd

Options
  • 18-10-2010 3:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 547 ✭✭✭

Looking for a 19" lcd tv. I've spotted one for €125 but thought i'd ask here if you've anything similarly priced.
    Cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 547 ✭✭✭PCDub

Bump...:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Ashley

Hi PCDub

I can offer you the very nice 19PFL3405H but it will exceed your price point by a wide margin (but it is a lovely TV:D)

Dave in Richer Sounds may be able to offer you something lower down the price range, they are showing a couple of LG 19" LCD that may be of interest.

Drop him a message and he should come through for you.

atb
    Ash

• Registered Users Posts: 547 ✭✭✭PCDub

Cheers Ash, lovely little tv the 3405 alright but the ccard would bounce all over the shop when i tried to pay for it. I'll see if RS have anything. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Dave

Hi Mark.

The LG19LD350 at £149.95 is a great little TV.

It's not an LED or any of the other fancy tech, it's a just a good little 19" LCD that has MPEG4, great picture and good sound.

Delivery would be £11.99 as usual and we have them in stock.

Take a butchers and let me know if you like the look of it.

ATB

Dave

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.