Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Flights to NY in November

Options
  • 18-10-2010 4:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14,014 ✭✭✭✭

Looking for the cheapest flights to New York in November, 16th-21st if possible. Searched a lot of places and cheapest I can find is around the €410 mark. Multiple stops or flying time is not a problem.

Any help would be very grateful.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 49 LiquidSquid

I'd love to help you, from what airport were you hoping to leave from and for how many passengers?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,014 ✭✭✭✭Corholio

I'd love to help you, from what airport were you hoping to leave from and for how many passengers?

Dublin preferably but Shannon is fine if its a better price and for just 1 person.

Thanks for the reply.

• Registered Users Posts: 49 LiquidSquid

Found a flight for €360.02, from Dublin Airport with a stop in Amsterdam, at Schiphol Airport to New York (JFK) airport.

The flight was found on GoHop (http://www.gohop.ie/)
    Fill in the details on the left.
    Wait for the page to load, click €360.02 in the grid shown and it will show all of the times for the flights at that price.
    Then just click "Select this Option".

Hope this helps and make sure you don't forget your E.S.T.A as it's required!
    https://esta.cbp.dhs.gov

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

tbh €343 is the cheapest I can find and that is with klm via amsterdam
    versus €410 for a direct flight.

Snap @ LiquidSquid

• Registered Users Posts: 14,014 ✭✭✭✭Corholio

Thanks lads, some good finds there. Appreciate it.

• Advertisement
Advertisement