Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AI for fs x

Options
  • 18-10-2010 4:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,240 ✭✭✭

Whats the best AI package to get for FS in your opinion?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,424 ✭✭✭Ciano35

I'm going with World of AI, because its free, and it has every airline you can think of from around the world.

www.world-of-ai.com/

• Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭delsutton2008

I guess it depends how much work you want to put in to get AI into your sim. WoAI is great if you want to build your AI incrementally, but if you want instant gratification you may need to shell out for some ready-built stuff. :D

I used WoAI a lot when in FS9 but now don't have either the time or motivation so spent money on Ultimate Traffic 2 and TrafficX. Both have their strengths and weaknesses. I wanted a strong representation of commercial airlines and find UT2 the better for that. However, I think TrafficX is better for GA and business flights.

Hope that helps a bit :confused:

Advertisement