Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tennis Partner Wanted (THE LINKS, PORTMARNOCK, DUBLIN)

• 18-10-2010 5:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 16

Tennis partner wanted to play tennis in evenings in the tennis cort of The links,pormarnock, Dublin

I have extra Racket so if you don't have Rackets still you can join me.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,651 ✭✭✭traco

It might help if you posted a little more information, what level do you play at, is it for training, drills, friendlies, male / female etc. Give an idea of what you want to achieve, whether its serious or just for fun.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 fhaidry

SORRY for not mentioning that earlier..

Its just for fun and a little exercise too.. i just started playing tennis so m a beginner,, anyone can join male female..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34 sanny82

do you know if everybody can use this tennis court in the links? I mean even if you move to the Seabrook apartments? Have seen the gates there are open for everybody but not sure if this is the same for the links

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 fhaidry

Sorry for late reply actually was very busy.

I think there wont be any problem. As I know some lads from seabrok, Who often come here in links and play.

Advertisement