Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A.... hen night thread!

Options
  • 18-10-2010 5:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,912 ✭✭✭

Hey! I had to do it! I searched on the forums and couldn't find anything really and would love to get advice and ideas.

Arranging a hen night in Galway and there's going to be about 15 of us, a lot of people don't know each other so I'm going to go with a theme to break the ice and make it a bit of craic. Apart from that I've found a cool place to go for something to eat, but I'm not sure what to do about the accommodation!

Does everyone need to stay in the one place on the night, or is it that people book into their own places? i'm guessing we should try and all stay in the one place so would you say a hostel could be as good as any, with dorm rooms, or should we go with a hotel? And get 2/3 to a room kind of thing?
    Don't want to suggest a hostel as people might think it's stingey when actually I just think it'd be good craic. only downside would be getting changed I guess and ready to go out!

So yeah otherwise how are pubs and clubs about letting hen parties in? We'll be a bit dressed up, probably some more than others, so will this be okay everywhere??

If anyone has any ideas or feedback or anything, please feel fre to post here! I'm considering everything here, want this to be fun and easy for people to just relax and have some craic, so anything that facilitates that is good by me!

Comments

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 16,186 ✭✭✭✭Maple

Moved from TLL.

Maple.

Advertisement