Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pain Divine - London

Options
  • 18-10-2010 5:51pm
    Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 120 ✭✭

Anyone know anything about this place?
    I called around to some of the well know places in london (family business, kings cross studio, into you) last weekend but none of them said they do Bio-Mechanical tattoos which i was very surprised with! I took a couple of photos with me as a guide but they said their specialty was something else.
    Anyway found this place online and there is some pretty impressive stuff on their site ( esp from Kali) and i was wondering if anyone has come across them or got work done there?
    www.paindivine.net/pages/artists.htm

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,799 ✭✭✭Diceicle

I've not heard of them but I wouldnt be blown away by the biomech on display (more bio-tribal if thats a new category), I've seen worse but I've also seen better. Biomech is very tricky to get right and very easy to get wrong.

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 120 ✭✭ludermor

Would you recommend any place in London for it?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,799 ✭✭✭Diceicle

Are you living in London? If you're just there for a short break I would be reluctant to get a tattoo, I've been tattooed abroad before in conventions and hotel rooms but I've always gone to see a particular artist for a particular tattoo.

Biomech is tricky to get right, there are so many dodgy HR Giger style Biomech out there as you just cant (or is certainly very hard) to replicate the art, feel and depth of a Giger image. If I were you I would go to New Wave tattoo and talk to Adam.

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 120 ✭✭ludermor

Yeah im living over here now and have called to a few places and i would def not rush into it.
    Cheers ill check out New Wave

Advertisement