Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

White Van - Charlesland Court

Options
  • 18-10-2010 6:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 60 ✭✭

Anyone know where the white van that has lived in the vistors parking space for the last 2 years has gone? Saw it this morning, oh well its probably found a better home.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,492 ✭✭✭RosieJoe

jc1980 wrote: »
    Anyone know where the white van that has lived in the vistors parking space for the last 2 years has gone? Saw it this morning, oh well its probably found a better home.

How did you see this morning if it was gone?

• Registered Users Posts: 816 ✭✭✭Cryos

jc1980 wrote: »

Could of been removed for a number of reasons. There has been alot of cars removed from around charlesland that have been abandoned after use in mallicious activities.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 60 ✭✭jc1980

It was there monday morning when I was heading to work, but when I got home at 6 it was gone.

Had turned into a bit of a shed, filled full of crap. Doubt it could be driven away as its been sitting up for well over a year.

If it was the management company, at least it shows them doing something about it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 340 ✭✭FluffyCat

I think if it or any other car has no tax, insurance or NCT its illegal so it has to be towed away.
    Maybe someone got sick of looking at it and reported it to the council or something.
    There are several cars where i live that id report if knew the owners wouldnt suspect it was me that did it!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭matt-dublin

FluffyCat wrote: »
    I think if it or any other car has no tax, insurance or NCT its illegal so it has to be towed away.
    Maybe someone got sick of looking at it and reported it to the council or something.
    There are several cars where i live that id report if knew the owners wouldnt suspect it was me that did it!
    not from charlesland... its private property!

• Advertisement
Advertisement