Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

borderlands error 1721

Options
  • 18-10-2010 7:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,678 ✭✭✭

hi guys i got the game today for my pc and its running windows 7 on it and i need help to get the game running because it keeps saying error 1721
    thanks for the help

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,325 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

hi guys i got the game today for my pc and its running windows 7 on it and i need help to get the game running because it keeps saying error 1721
    thanks for the help

The most common fix for that:

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/891985

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,678 ✭✭✭TrustedApple

still not working after doing that
    any nore help ?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,325 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

still not working after doing that
    any nore help ?

This is happening when you first try to install it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,678 ✭✭✭TrustedApple

yap
    i only got the laptop and game today no look getting it running yet

yap
    i only got the laptop and game today no look getting it running yet

Run Windows Update and fully update everything first. It'll help you in the long run if nothing else.

• Advertisement
Advertisement