Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Compressor problem

• 18-10-2010 7:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 35

I have a Bauer Oceanus compressor, 9 years old, but not used very much.
    I put in a new filter last April and since only used it twice. Today I could not get it to fill tanks. The pressure would go up to 240 bars, if I did not open the tanks, but not as fast as usual. When I tried to fill the tanks it was not able to, the pressure remained. the same.
    I checked everything according to the book. No luck! No air sound to indicate pressure is escaping.

Could it be that the engine is running at to low rev? There seem to be a bit of play in the trotle, but I am worried in case I run it at to high rev.

Does any one know where I could get it serviced without getting fleeced.
    A few years ago I asked for a price for service. The quote I got was 20% of the purchasing price of the whole compressor.

Comments

Advertisement