Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dilema

Options
  • 18-10-2010 7:31pm
    Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,240 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Oh I'm a bit of a dumbass when it comes to the dating scene. When I came out, I got a boost of confidence at the worst possible time and now I'm in a bit of a pickle.

Since I'm trans, I thought it would be best to give dating women a bit of a miss for awhile. That never hasn't happened and I curse testosterone and myself as I'm caught between not 1 but 2 women. :eek: I don't see this ending well at all.

So basically I now have to let down 2 women. Before all this I wouldn't have known my luck, now it's alittle more complicated and gone alittle pearshaped on me. Any advice on dealing with the potential fall out? I know there's no easy solution or fix at the moment.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭Freiheit

You don't have to rule women out,just be honest with anyone you do meet....Ok gender identity will be a barrier for most, but don't rule out meeting someone completely...I'm a believer in honesty....and you might meet someone who is ok with things or willing to try to work on the relationship....but you'l only know if your honest!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 86 ✭✭electrobi

I'm caught between 3! You're a stud(ette)! Just let them down gently and you'll find the right person or they'll find you ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,305 ✭✭✭Chuchoter

I don't understand why you have to let them down, do they know you're trans? If you are actually seriously interested in one of them, I'd tell them. Otherwise, well done for having such a fan club;):D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,240 Mod ✭✭✭✭L.Jenkins

Thanks girls :D I do seriously need to be honest with them. Neither of them know I'm trans and that's where I mucked up. So a chat about such a topic may be in order and you never know, one of them could be an open minded bisexual.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,305 ✭✭✭Chuchoter

Thanks girls :D I do seriously need to be honest with them. Neither of them know I'm trans and that's where I mucked up. So a chat about such a topic may be in order and you never know, one of them could be an open minded bisexual.

I see! I would definitely tell the one you like the whole story, she might be open minded about the whole thing, and the worst that can happen is she says no really. The other one...you could do the really immature thing that I do and just stop talking to people that like me and hope they go away:p

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,240 Mod ✭✭✭✭L.Jenkins

I couldn't not talk to someone and hope they go away. I'll tell both of them the story in time and see what happens. Bust out the trans chat first, show them a few pictures and see how bi they are and the possiblity of any relationship there after. God knows I'll need some funzies when I become a woman. ;)

Advertisement