Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

where to buy a wetsuit?

Options
  • 18-10-2010 7:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 210 ✭✭

hiya!
    need to get a new wetsuit before wednesday. just wondering does anyone know any shops i could try in carlow or wexford or kilkenny?
    not too expensive either and full length
    cheers :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 210 ✭✭doyler101

oh and by the way looking for either womans/ kids wetsuit!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 208 ✭✭Alfreado

Google wetsuitoutlet, i've used them a few times, rashvests, wetsuits, gloves etc. Find them great. Try kingofwatersports aswell. Have a scout of ebay aswell, you might find a new suit a little cheaper in one of the shops. Hope that helps :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 shed12

I have used a UK company that has a great selection of wetsuits. The cost of post and packaging is only Stg£6.95. Same make as ones you can get here but at half the price.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,987 ✭✭✭spaceHopper

shed12 wrote: »
    I have used a UK company that has a great selection of wetsuits. The cost of post and packaging is only Stg£6.95. Same make as ones you can get here but at half the price.

Does this company have a name?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 shed12

Wetsuitoutlet.uk.co

• Advertisement
  • Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,240 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

troggs.com have decent enough prices and free delivery.

Advertisement