Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Volunteers needed for Documentary on Sleep Disorders

Options
  • 18-10-2010 7:47pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 541 ✭✭✭

A group of film students have elected to make a documentary that examines the impact sleeping disorders have upon the lives of the sufferers and those around them.

Please send me a PM if you are interested in getting involved. We are particularly interested in hearing from sufferers of narcolepsy, insomnia, sleep apnoea, DSPS and REM Sleep Behavior Disorder - however all contributions are welcome.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 541 ✭✭✭lazlo

Have ahad a couple of PMs but still need more people. We have some of Irelands leading experts on sleep issues on board for this.

• Registered Users Posts: 557 ✭✭✭drunkymonkey

Guessing you're in Dublin yes?

Can you give the location as people would need to travel for this.

This is in Dublin and Wicklow but we would be willing to travel for the right interview.

Volunteers are still needed for this project. Please send me a PM if you'd like to be involved.

Lee

• Closed Accounts Posts: 809 ✭✭✭Ditch

Lee; I'm new here and have just come across this. I can't PM ye as I don't have the post count yet. If you PM me an addy I can respond to, would I receive it?

With me it's insomnia. They've just put me on 5mg Mogadon. Now I go out like a light ..... and wake up with a snap after just four hours! Without the drugs I was even worse.

I do have 'underlying conditions'. Be perfectly happy to tell ye about it.

• Advertisement

Hi guys,

We still need a few more people who suffer with a sleeping disorder to volunteer for an interview in this project. Your help would be greatly appreciated.

You can reach me via email: leepatricklindsay@gmail.com

Regards

Lee

Advertisement