Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PSP magic memory stick

Options
  • 18-10-2010 8:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭

does anyone know how to make a magic memory stick out of a normal one?
    I have a psp 3003.its running the latest firmware of 6.31.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,534 ✭✭✭✭Varik

i think you can do something at 6.20 now but i don't think there is any method to use any hack on 6.31 at least on a 3000.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,751 ✭✭✭Ste-

A MMS will AFAIK be useless on a 3000 series PSP.
    And are used only for Phats and Older style 2000 series.

There will be a hack in the coming months for 6.20 (for using homebrew) which may get ported to 6.3 or 6.31 as the exploit is still existing in 6.3 and 6.31.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,101 ✭✭✭NUTZZ

Only PSP 3000's running official firmware 5.03 or below can be hacked. The latest CFW for it is 5.03 GEN-C. It's similar to 5.50 GEN-D3 for fully hacked PSPs - it allows you to run homebrew and all the latest ISO games from inside ChickHEN. The downside to this is that when you turn your PSP off fully you will need to re-do the steps in this guide to re-enable the use of ISO games and homebrew on your PSP.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭animaX

The important point is not to upgrade the official firmware!! I don't know if you bought it at 6.31 or upgraded but stay where you are and eventually there will be an exploit.

Keep an eye on pspupdates for updates

Advertisement