Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Alternatives to Rua Red

• 18-10-2010 9:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 774 ✭✭✭

Hi.

Saw Rua Red mentioned on another thread.

Are there any other places like this in Dublin where you can scan film and has good quality printers (or even facilities to print from negatives).

Somewhere also that involves a cheap joining fee and you can just book a room for an hour?

Rua Red would suit except I'm on north side :(

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 50,269 CMod ✭✭✭✭magicbastarder

i doubt there's too many other places which have hasselblad scanners.

the luas which starts on the northside runs past the door, someone mentioned.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 774 ✭✭✭PoleStar

Well ok, not necessarily hasselblad scanners, but you know what I mean!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,699 ✭✭✭ThOnda

Nope, once you've been to Rua-Red, you cannot find anything better. Although it feels a bit too clean with all the white fruit machines... ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 774 ✭✭✭PoleStar

It certainly does seem great, but still are there any alternatives in Dublin?

• Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭dubhoop

i doubt there's too many other places which have hasselblad scanners.

the luas which starts on the northside runs past the door, someone mentioned.

stops right outside the door.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,834 ✭✭✭Captain Flaps

I haven't used them, but I hear the gallery of photography in TempleBar is pretty good.

I miss being in college, DIT TempleBar had 2 Flextight X1s which were a joy to work with, i'd say I clocked up over 100 hours on them in my final year...

Advertisement