Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

12/13th November

Options
  • 18-10-2010 10:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 484 ✭✭

alright guys,

is there anything decent on that weekend clubwise. got some mates coming over to dublin for the first time that weekend and would like to show them something other than pubs.

cheers in adavance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 203 ✭✭DISCOTEKKEN

dmx krew and francois k in the twisted pepper on nov 13th should have most bases covered!

• Registered Users Posts: 484 ✭✭swededmonkey

good shout mate,

we had an ace night. although i didnt think francois k was as good as times i saw him before

really?

I barely saw any of him, was upstairs at Dmx Krew all night, heard nothing but good reports about FK though

• Registered Users Posts: 484 ✭✭swededmonkey

his set was too varied for me. i wanted techno all night long.

BTW who was the pink haired girl djing towards the end of the night?

his set was too varied for me. i wanted techno all night long.

BTW who was the pink haired girl djing towards the end of the night?

no idea, I was running the stage but I thought it was just John Mahon in the basement followed by FK..

was she dacent?

got Space Dimension Controller doing a liveset next month on Dec 11th in the basement with Danny Wang dj ing on the stage, should be unreal!

• Advertisement
Advertisement