Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Logic Courses In Limerick

Options
  • 18-10-2010 10:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭

Hi Guys,

Anyone know if they're are any courses in Logic in the Limerick area? Would like to do one specifically in Logic as its the main program I use and while I have the basics of it I would like to be able to get the most out of it.

I've look around doesn't seem to be any night classes or that anyone any info??

:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭Stab*City

A friend of mine has just done the finishing touches to his studio.. he is a logic user and i think he may be offering private 1on1 courses very soon.. and im sure night courses with him would not be a problem.. This guy has a few label releases and his tracks are currently being played by a good few dj's.

if your interested pm me and ill put ye in contact..

• Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭jose-fahartose

Sounds good, pmed :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,672 ✭✭✭seannash

You could also find some like minded logic users and just use Skype screenshare faciltity.

Maybe do this first just to make sure you do know the basics.
    Id hate for you to waste money on learning basic **** that anyone can teach ya

seannash wrote: »
    You could also find some like minded logic users and just use Skype screenshare faciltity.

Maybe do this first just to make sure you do know the basics.
    Id hate for you to waste money on learning basic **** that anyone can teach ya

Cool idea with the screenshare. Have you used this technique for learning yourself?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,672 ✭✭✭seannash

Cool idea with the screenshare. Have you used this technique for learning yourself?
    yep,with ichat a few times but not with skype but the reports are good about it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,401 ✭✭✭jtsuited

Start a thread here, and a few of us will give you a hand. Just post up anything you're getting stuck with and I guarantee you'll have a one post answer following it.

jtsuited wrote: »
    Start a thread here, and a few of us will give you a hand. Just post up anything you're getting stuck with and I guarantee you'll have a one post answer following it.

Cheers bud

That would be great actually as i'd imagine a lot of them are basicish just a pain to get.

Advertisement