Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sligo Town - family run hotels

Options
  • 18-10-2010 10:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭

Hi,
    I've a group of American's coming over in March and they are looking for a nice family run hotel in Sligo town, nothing too twee but these guys aren't after the "Irish experience" but want something local and not the usual franchise hotel.
    Any suggestions?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 631 ✭✭✭sligono1

The peir head in mullaghmore,would be close to that description nice setting down there as well

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,335 ✭✭✭✭UrbanSea

It would be out of the way for Sligo Town. Maybe the Sligo Park,as far as I'm aware that's independently owned,but could be totally wrong. I just hope they don't have a vision of family run like Fawlty Towers or something.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,511 ✭✭✭saywhatyousee

an cruisan lan on the top of high street get's good reviews on trip advisor
    might be worth a shout

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 17,424 ✭✭✭✭Conor Bourke

an cruisan lan on the top of high street get's good reviews on trip advisor
    might be worth a shout

Eeek really? It wouldn't be my choice...

The Sligo Park is probably the best one- relatively central, clean, comfortable, good food, friendly staff. Not exactly the most high fashion or whatever but it's nice

Advertisement