Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Queens of the Stone Age

Options
  • 18-10-2010 11:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭

I see that they are touring again, any chance that they'll stop over in Dublin? We're well overdue a visit from them.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,585 ✭✭✭honru

I think they're off the road now but I reckon they will be back in Europe next year. Or whenever they have a new album out.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,597 ✭✭✭irish_stevo815

They could quiet posiibly be due a return to Oxegen next year too!! Well i hope this time if the come to Ireland, that they are not the support act to Linkin Park. Don't get me wrong, i like some of LP's stuff stuff, but come on QOTSA are better than Linkin Park by miles, but alas Linkin Park are more mainstream i guess.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

They could quiet posiibly be due a return to Oxegen next year too!! Well i hope this time if the come to Ireland, that they are not the support act to Linkin Park. Don't get me wrong, i like some of LP's stuff stuff, but come on QOTSA are better than Linkin Park by miles, but alas Linkin Park are more mainstream i guess.

Seen them in the Ambassador last time they were here , was a great gig

• Registered Users Posts: 21,385 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

Yeah tis only the Australia gigs announced so far for next year. Hope they do early summer festivals ie. Download

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,687 ✭✭✭✭jack presley

Seen them in the Ambassador last time they were here , was a great gig

Wasn't that a few tours ago (SFTD tour)?

They've played in the Olympia since then.

• Advertisement

Wasn't that a few tours ago (SFTD tour)?

They've played in the Olympia since then.

Na played two night on Era Vulgaris tour in Ambassador. Never played Olympia.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,687 ✭✭✭✭jack presley

Mushy wrote: »
    Na played two night on Era Vulgaris tour in Ambassador. Never played Olympia.

Yeah, you're right. I don't know who I'm thinking of. I was even at one of those gigs.

Yeah, you're right. I don't know who I'm thinking of. I was even at one of those gigs.

Oddly you're not the first person to say the Olympia. Next time:D

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

Seen there first few songs at Pukkelpop this year. They opened with "Feel Good Hit Of The Summer" which made me very happy but left to go see Pendulum

Advertisement