Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bodybuilding gyms Waterford?

• 18-10-2010 11:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 18

Hi does anyone know any bodybuilding gyms in waterford. Good rates with maybe a trainer and diet advice?. I'v always been into bodybuilding. I'v done a bit at home when i was 15-16 with a york bench which belong to my father. And i got a tiny but toned, but never seriously wanted to take it on untill now. I watched the documentary on "Baby Faced Bodybuilders Danny Andrews 17 year old bodybuilder from the uk on tv3 and he had a trainer with diets and i seen a few pics of him from when he was 15 - 17 - then 18 and hes big and he inspired me to want to do more. But i dont think i want to do it professionally but just build myself up.

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 379 ✭✭ak51535

The Waterford Weights Training Club (WWTC) out in the Northern Extension Industrial Estate on the Cleaboy road would be the only gym that I know, have a few mates who work out there, can't remember off-hand how much it is to join but I recall it's reasonable!
    Hope this helps!

• Registered Users Posts: 18 Jon_d

Thanks.. where abouts is it located? can anyone join and is there a trainer there to help with techniques and diets etc?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 379 ✭✭ak51535

No bothers, It's on the Cleaboy rd, basically in the same Industrial Estate as the NCT garage, here's them on Flickr - http://www.flickr.com/photos/42106329@N05/
    I dont know about trainers being there full time, but i'm sure there's times you can go to talk to them / seek advice!

Just found their website - http://wwtc.ie/

Thanks.. you sir are legend ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 986 ✭✭✭Typhoon.

big thread on gyms here

• Advertisement

Thanks for that appricate it ;)

Advertisement