Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Residents' Committee

Options
  • 19-10-2010 12:15am
    Registered Users Posts: 49

I would like any advice people have to offer on this subject. I live in a Dublin city centre housing complex. The complex is owened by Dublin City Council or corporation. We are at present getting a commitee together as there is some anti social behaviour taking place in the complex. We have met with on a no off occasions with the estate manager and the aerea manager, but we find that nothing gets done. I would like to know is there any way we might be able to get theese people to work with us .It is very annoying to go to theese meetings and only get lip service from theese people if any one out on corporation committes out there could give me some advice it would be greatly appreciated. Yours Concerned Tennant

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

Moving from Politics to Accommodation & Property. Far more suited there and far more likely to get an appropriate reply.

• Registered Users Posts: 49 fishder

Thanks Septre.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,787 ✭✭✭antoinolachtnai

I would contact your local councillors and see what they think is the best way to approach the issue. But it is really going to fall to the residents to find out who is causing this problem.

Advertisement