Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

it felt so real...... it couldnt be though !

Options
  • 19-10-2010 12:18am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,222 ✭✭✭

this is quite an odd one alright.

went to bed there earlier at 10pm and went into a deep sleep, although i dunno if it was real or not that i was actually waking up and twisting and turning and making myself comfortable. i dunno if it was real or a dream.. it was too fuzzy that i might have just being half awake but i dunno.

but i'm fairly convinced there a just before i woke up i was having some pretty dodgy dreaming but it seemed so real i woke up in my dream and tried moving fast but was kinda stuck and could only move a tiny bit and slowly. What i was dreaming though was as if there was someone standing on top of me (one foot beside each arm) and moving from side to side so that one side of the bed was getting heavier than the other but i there was nobody there but it was happening. this dream was happening all in my bed and in my room at this time of when i woke up 11:50pm (i woke up and before i looked at my phone thought it must be about 4 in the morning) and when i woke up i was in the exact position i was lying in in my dream in the same exact part of my bed and in my bedroom and everything was the exact same.

But while in my dream or whatever it was i was residing events that i actually need to attend to in real life, like UPC are coming to my house tomorrow to install stuff, wednesday morning i'm working on my front garden then heading into work to start at 6pm, starting work at 2pm on thursday and starting work at 6pm on friday, which is all happening this week but i was saying all this in my head in my dream.

this whole thing is freaking me out and i looked around my room before moving to check for anything or whatever but nothing.

anyone know what it is ?
    explain it to me ?
    cause of it ?
    and prevention of it again ?

cheers people.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,850 ✭✭✭FouxDaFaFa

When you thought there was someone in the room with you and weren't able to move properly did you experience a sense of panic?
    It could be sleep paralysis.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sleep_paralysis
    I've had it before but it's not a regular thing for me so I wouldn't worry too much about it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,222 ✭✭✭robbie_998

FouxDaFaFa wrote: »
    When you thought there was someone in the room with you and weren't able to move properly did you experience a sense of panic?
    It could be sleep paralysis.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sleep_paralysis
    I've had it before but it's not a regular thing for me so I wouldn't worry too much about it!

yes .. and cheers

Advertisement