Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Law Enforcement agencies using Mind (Reading/Control) and Harassment using Satellites

Options
  • 19-10-2010 12:52am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 131 ✭✭

Mod: I am not sure whether this should go into Psychology or Conspiracy Theories. Please move/delete as you wish.

I was doing a bit of research regarding "Satellite Surveillance / Mind Control/ Induced schizophrenia" etc by law enforcement agencies for years and came across nice set of information regarding this. The whole process is totally NonInvasive. Any of the people who are being targeted by this would be branded as a schizophreniac based on the symptoms or mental conditions they show and only the victims would know that it is a case of "induced schizophrenia".

Relevant Links / Extracts follows:

1. Canadian Man who believes that he is being targeted by mind reading sues police. Check the link
    http://www.rcmpwatch.com/canadian-po...ading-lawsuit/

2. Very Informative website. A must read before you call me mad!
    Paul Baird describes about the developments in Satelite Surveillance / Harassment Technologies like Neurophone, Silent Subliminal Messages, Brain Wave Monitors / Analysers etc
    http://www.surveillanceissues.com

3. Extract from http://justgetthere.us/blog/plugin/tag/mk+ultra

Satellite Harrassment Technology That Can Get In Your Head – This is INSANITY. MUST READ!
    in Technology

Defined tags for this entry: acoustic device, brain, cia, consciousness, darpa, electromagnetic energy, electronic warfare division, emf, haarp, microwave beam, microwave-based weapon, military industrial complex, mind control, mk ultra, neurodevices, neurophone, neuroscientists, nsa, patent, project bluebeam, satellites, subliminal programming, technocracy, technology, weather modification
    Binary Dissent

The Neurophone

US Patent # 3,393,279. July 16th, 1968
    US Patent # 3,647,970. March 7th, 1972

The Neurophone was developed by Dr Patrick Flanagan in 1958. It’s a device that converts sound to electrical impulses. In its original form electrodes were placed on the skin but with defence department developments, the signals can be delivered via satellite. They then travel the nervous system directly to the brain (bypassing normal hearing mechanisms). Dr Flanagan’s “3D holographic sound system” can place sounds in any location as perceived by the targeted / tortured listener. This allows for a variety of deceptions for gullible victims.

Today, the CIA, DIA (etc) use satellites and ground – based equipment to deliver verbal threats, deafening noise and propaganda; using neurophone technology. Anything from TV’s/radio’s appearing to operate when switched off through to “Voices from God” and encounters with “telepathic” aliens are all cons using neurophone technologies to torment, deceive and (most importantly) discredit agency/criminal targets. Naturally, the system can mimic anyone’s voice and automatic computer translations (into any language) are incorporated.

Anecdotal evidence indicates that people like David Koresh, Martin Bryant and others could have been programmed then remotely triggered (or tricked) using harrassment technologies like the neurophone. (Although most of the targets are intelligent and law-abiding). For example, John Lennon’s killer, Mark Chapman, reportedly heard voices before and after silencing the agency-hounded peace advocate. “God” apparently told him to confess verbally.

To explain why others physically moving into the path of the laser (or whatever) do not pick up the signals, please note the following “possibilities”…

a) Kirlean photography may be an ancillary system so it’s attuned to the targets personal energy field (their unique EM waves).

b) The magnetite in our brains can act as a detectable fingerprint.

c) Equally each of us has a unique bioelectrical resonance frequency in our brains. EMF Brain stimulation may be encoded so that pulsating EM signals sent to the targets brain cause audio-visual effects which only the target experiences. This, to me, is the best explanation.

d) The individuals “vibrational pattern” could be used as a signal filter like a radio receiving only the sound modulating the frequency of the station it’s tuned to.

e) The monitors simply adjust the volume downwards when you’re in a position where the signal could hit someone else’s body. Even if they heard it (briefly) they’d attribute it to another voice in the crowd etc.

As with the final proof, the definitive answer lies in the actual blueprints; secreted in the bowels of the Pentagon or some similar facility. Nonetheless, there is no report of ANY intercepted neurophone signals. If it wasn’t so effective it would not have been used to facilitate silent communications between U.S. government agents/military personnel.

Psycho-Acoustic Projector

U.S. patent #3,566,347, February 23rd, 1971
    A device/weapon which can actually deafen the target.

Methods and Systems of Altering Consciousness

US Patent # 5,123,844. June 23rd, 1992
    US Patent # 5,289,438. February 22nd, 1994
    These systems stimulate the brain with different frequencies and wave forms to alter the subject’s state of consciousness.

Electro Magnetic Field (EMF) monitoring/interference is one of the most insidious and secretive of all methods used by the agencies. N.B. Similarly, EEG cloning feeds back the results of EMF monitoring in an attempt to induce emotional responses (e.g. fear, anger, even sleep etc.). This could possibly work on certain members of a crowd or audience….again this could facilitate scams etc.

Dr Ross Adey concludes that all aspects of human behaviour can be affected, even controlled. He used 0.75 milliwatts per square centimetre of pulsed, modulated microwave at a frequency of 450 MHz.

Notably the Alaskan HAARP project (featuring the B.J.Eastland patented technology – U.S. patent #4,686,605, 11/4/87 – “Method and Apparatus for altering a region in the Earth’s atmosphere, ionosphere or magnetosphere”. AND others) also facilitates experiments in the disruption of human mental processes. It’s the largest, most versatile radio frequency radiation transmitter in the world also allowing experimentation in weather “modification”, wireless, electrical power beaming and communications “disruption”. Its systems like this which could one day see attempts made to brainwash/control entire populations. And that is just as feasible as a wholesale nuclear holocaust.

Microwave Weapons

Twenty years ago a scientist, Allan Frey, found that if a microwave carrier were to be sliced and carried audio modulation, that modulation could be heard by someone in the signals path. The thin pulses of radio carrier wave cause currents to flow through the nervous system – the result is a remote transmission; no wires or contact is needed.

“A hearing system” U.S. patent #4,877,027, 31/10/89. Wayne Brunker.
    “A hearing device” U.S. patent #4,858,612, 22/8/89. Philip L.Stocklin.

Eg. The latter involves microwaves aimed at the auditory cortex. A mike turns the sounds to electrical signals which are treated so as to provide multi frequency microwaves which are applied to the brain area. Whatever sound the mike picks up (like a voice) is relayed to the target.

The first known experiment with microwaved voices was conducted by Sharp and Grove in the early 70’s. However, the Defence Intelligence Agency and ARPA (The Advanced Research Projects Agency) are principally to blame for the abuse of such technologies since. eg Project Pandora etc. The CIA’s Langley Research Centre as well as an army of “mad” scientists working in Energy/Defence department labs across the U.S. are also responsible.

As with the NASA Apollo program, many of those originally involved were ex Nazi or Russian Cold war scientists (even WWII Japanese) recruited, regardless of their earlier crimes, to commit more crimes, this time for the U.S.A.

It’s worth noting the reported experiments carried out in bygone days included The MKULTRA (mind control)/LSD experiments, germ and nuclear fallout testing (on military and civilian personnel), electro-shock treatment on institutional victims and so on. The U.S. Energy and Justice departments are now involved in such programs so the U.S. can escape violation of international defence/agency treaties. That’s also why the “D” for “defence” was dropped from DARPA.

In any event, once a technology is labelled “Top secret-classified” they can use it any way they like on anyone.

Brainwave Monitors & Analysers

Lawrence Pinneo, a neurophysiologist and electronic engineer working for Stanford Research Institute (a military contractor) is the first “known” pioneer in this field. In 1974 he developed a computer system which correlated brain waves on an electroencephalograph with specific commands. In the early 1990s, Dr Edward Taub reported that words could be communicated onto a screen using the thought-activated movements of a computer cursor.

It does not take much thinking to realise that the US agencies have access to a perfected version of this technology. In fact the relevant computers have a vocabulary in excess of 60,000 words and cover most languages. In fact, the NSA’s signals intelligence monitor the brainwaves of their targets by satellite and decode the evoked potentials (3.50Hz 5 milliwatts) that the brain emits. So, using lasers / satellites and high-powered computers the agencies have now gained the ability to decipher human thoughts – and from a considerable distance (instantaneously).

How is it Done?

The magnetic field around the head, the brain waves of an individual can be monitored by satellite. The transmitter is therefore the brain itself just as body heat is used for “Iris” satellite tracking (infrared) or mobile phones or bugs can be tracked as “transmitters”. In the case of brain wave monitoring the results are then fed back to the relevant computers. Monitors then use the information to conduct a “conversation” where audible neurophone input is “applied” to the victim.

If the ability to “brain scan” individuals expands from the million or so currently under scrutiny to include ALL inhabitants of the planet (as per the Echelon surveillance system which already monitors ALL private/commercial telecommunications) then no-one will ever be able to even think about expressing an opinion contrary to those forced on us by the New World Order. There will literally be no intellectual property that cannot be stolen, no writing that cannot be censored, no thought that cannot be suppressed (by the most oppressive/invasive means).

I wonder whether any of the European Law Enforcement agencies esp in ireland use any of these undemocratic satanic harassment techniques?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Danblacula

Yes European law enforcement agencies have been using the neurophone harrasment brain wave monitoring technique for a few years now. UK's ministry of defence have been working with the metropolitan police in London and it's been used on children as young as 3 years old.

The sound wave can be recorded as long as it's recorded and embedded on video at same time like a PCM track on a hi8.

Make sure all the electrodes are energised in your body by using readily available consumer goods body comfort's pulse generator massage device is good enough.

The sound frequency will be best recorded as long as you leave all your electrical appliances in the house on and adequately heated up, turn your gas Central heating for a few hours. The fridge, halogine lamps, fluorescent lamps generate a hum that's constant. Open 1 window in the kitchen and ask the voices questions you wanna ask both verbally and thinking out loud repeat till you hear the answers you need.

Transfer the file on to a computer making sure it's not plugged in to the power supply or the internet.

If you're at your home where the surveillance is happening make sure you connect to the internet at a different IP address to upload the files.

Best to burn the fils on to a DVD as it can not be edited.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Danblacula

The machines they use are big data machines check out the aura search method for understanding it by cybula.

The neurophone machines used in the UK are called HALO.

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭stephenoneill

Hi guy
    I'm one of secret Irelands secret victims, a victim of Irelands secret Stasi.Yes Garda is using these technologies ,they are using them on me. I used to think I was a Targeted Individual because they believed I was involved in a shooting in the area ,but then they started letting me know they were reading my mind ,so in other words they were letting me know from day one they have known that I wasn't a criminal (after years of 24 hour harassment).
    Google Satellite mind reading technology, it is real (in Ireland) Gang Stalking in Ireland is real and 24 HOUR A DAY "Electronic Harassment" from Satellite is real.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,357 ✭✭✭Beano

The guards cant even afford decent network connections never mind mind-control satellites. tell us all stephenoneill what purpose this harassment serves to the gardai?

Beano wrote: »
    The guards cant even afford decent network connections never mind mind-control satellites. tell us all stephenoneill what purpose this harassment serves to the gardai?

Am, you can call me Stephen , who knows how much the technology costs , it may be cheap , they may have got it in the boom times.

You wouldn't have to be a rocket scientist to have gotten the answer to your question by reading my original post , your asking me the reasons behind Gangstalking , I don't have an answer for you .

And Beano you speak and and ask questions for your self mate and never mind your "tell us all"..

• Advertisement

i meant why you in particular? are you some kind of master criminal?

• Site Banned Posts: 8,331 ✭✭✭Brown Bomber

i meant why you in particular? are you some kind of master criminal?
    Exactly who is it that you are trying to impress by lording it over the guy (and I mean no disrespect to you Stephen) who is clearly a tortured soul, one way or the other?

Surely you can see, as I see, the need for sensitivity here? Or do you simply not feel compassion for anyone, ever?

Exactly who is it that you are trying to impress by lording it over the guy (and I mean no disrespect to you Stephen) who is clearly a tortured soul, one way or the other?

Surely you can see, as I see, the need for sensitivity here? Or do you simply not feel compassion for anyone, ever?

Thats a bit of a leap isnt it?

Thats a bit of a leap isnt it?
    No. Whether Stephen is right or whether he is wrong, and I pass no judgement, he is obviously having some serious difficulties in his life and taking the piss out of someone like that is incredibly low. Especially if they get some kind of perverse gratification from it.

No. Whether Stephen is right or whether he is wrong, and I pass no judgement, he is obviously having some serious difficulties in his life and taking the piss out of someone like that is incredibly low. Especially if they get some kind of perverse gratification from it.

again with the big leaps.

• Advertisement

again with the big leaps.
    Leaps? What leaps?

It goes without saying that if what Stephen is saying is true it leads to a torturous existence day-after-day. Likewise if he is convinced himself that it is true. I don't want to patronise anyone but it would take an enormous amount of courage to come out and say what he's said and for you mock him for it is rather shameless and insensitive and completely unneccesary. Shooting fish in a barrel doesn't make you big or clever, so what is your angle here?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 857 ✭✭✭rozeboosje

I see. And indulging the delusional fantasies of someone who clearly needs medical or psychological help is "compassionate" because .... ?

rozeboosje wrote: »
    I see. And indulging the delusional fantasies of someone who clearly needs medical or psychological help is "compassionate" because .... ?
    Are you qualified to make this diagnosis? And what is your cure Dr Roze? A prolonged course of bellittling?

• Registered Users Posts: 400 ✭✭truedoom

i see the tinfoil hat brigade are out an about :D

truedoom wrote: »
    i see the tinfoil hat brigade are out an about :D
    Hilarious and original. You've got some real talent there.

Leaps? What leaps?

It goes without saying that if what Stephen is saying is true it leads to a torturous existence day-after-day. Likewise if he is convinced himself that it is true. I don't want to patronise anyone but it would take an enormous amount of courage to come out and say what he's said and for you mock him for it is rather shameless and insensitive and completely unneccesary. Shooting fish in a barrel doesn't make you big or clever, so what is your angle here?

I'm not sure what you are reading but it is not anything that i have written.

I'm not sure what you are reading but it is not anything that i have written.

Seems to go on a lot in this thread ;-)

TI 's all over the SO CALLED free world are all reporting the same things surely we are are not all NUTS , are we?

This is a link for another Irish TI , I know he's the real deal I'm trying to contact him.
    ( be sure and read the comments at the end )

http://streetcarnage.com/blog/dear-street-carnage-i-am-a-targeted-individual/

TI 's all over the SO CALLED free world are all reporting the same things surely we are are not all NUTS , are we?

This is a link for another Irish TI , I know he's the real deal I'm trying to contact him.
    ( be sure and read the comments at the end )

http://streetcarnage.com/blog/dear-street-carnage-i-am-a-targeted-individual/

I never said you were nuts. i simple asked a question.

"we are not all NUTS, are we?"

Let's look at the two alternatives:

1) an unimaginably powerful entity that has its tentacles in all areas of public life is unable to prevent you from going public in a simple online forum
    OR
    2) you're imagining things and you're suffering from paranoid delusions

Hm.... Difficult, that one.

Seriously though - seek medial or psychiatric help. You need it.

• Advertisement

Now I'm not going to sit and be insulted now am I , you are one of two things
    1) You don't know what you are talking about , your opinion is outdated.
    2)Your a Perp "perpetrator" someone in the know.

Why do they let me post? I don't know , but (for now) they do .Maybe it would go against their objectives for me to stop me from posting , maybe they want me to feel no matter what I do it's useless "your on your own" .
    Maybe they have it all stitched together so well they know it matters not who posts what.

Well, you know what they say. Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean there ISN'T a conspiracy against you.

As you were.

• Registered Users Posts: 240 ✭✭shleedance

Now I'm not going to sit and be insulted now am I , you are one of two things
    1) You don't know what you are talking about , your opinion is outdated.
    2)Your a Perp "perpetrator" someone in the know.

Why do they let me post? I don't know , but (for now) they do .Maybe it would go against their objectives for me to stop me from posting , maybe they want me to feel no matter what I do it's useless "your on your own" .
    Maybe they have it all stitched together so well they know it matters not who posts what.

Frankly I doubt you've really anything important for the gardi/government to care about, if such tech existed.

Surveillance is a legitimate issue. Mind control/scanning however, is not.

Agent shlee, who authorised you to post? One more step out of line and you'll be patrolling Ballymun again.

shleedance wrote: »
    Frankly I doubt you've really anything important for the gardi/government to care about, if such tech existed.

Surveillance is a legitimate issue. Mind control/scanning however, is not.

"Frankly I doubt you've really anything important for the gardi/government to care about"

Maybe your right Old Man , us Irish Targeted Individuals may just be Guinea Pigs , it may all be training , but if that's the case then training for what , is there a part two and three in their plan.

All I can do is give you a Boots on the Ground account of the Facts, I'm not only repeating what I'm see on the Net. All I can do is tell you that YOU no longer have any Legal ,Human or Constitutional Rights, If you Can't ,Won't and Refuse to believe that then I'v got an Obligation (As an Irish Man)to do all I can to help you to see it.

Also "Truth Seekers" check out this Link ,it's a long read but well worth it , maybe read a bit at a time , leave it and come back , it's an Eye Opener about the UK but you apply 95% of it to Ireland (I was Targeted by the UK Stasi also, I know it's true)

(Mods WTH, I cant post Attachments and Images because I'm a "New User") Get On It Please.

"all I can to help you to see it."

Frankly you need professional help if you honestly think you're somehow a guinea pig for sinister operations. Not trying to be mean.

Are our rights being eroded? Yes. However, rather than worrying about issues that don't exist, why not focus on the legitimate issues of today?

"all I can to help you to see it."

Frankly you need professional help if you honestly think you're somehow a guinea pig for sinister operations. Not trying to be mean.

Are our rights being eroded? Yes. However, rather than worrying about issues that don't exist, why not focus on the legitimate issues of today?

Hm, "Frankly" I think you are just trying to be mean , and if you really don't know what I'm talking about them Mate I think you are a Prisoner of your own Perception, and it's looking like you won't ever break out.
    RTE and BBC won't tell you all the Legitimate Issues ,and they are not telling you this one.

I can tell you this above all else Garda/Stasi does Not Like This Thread (Trust me I'm paying).

Hm, "Frankly" I think you are just trying to be mean
    Honesty != me being mean. Questioning is uncomfortable, correct?
    and if you really don't know what I'm talking about them Mate I think you are a Prisoner of your own Perception, and it's looking like you won't ever break out.
    I'm not a prisoner to delusion, no. There's no perception to verifiable facts, however.
    RTE and BBC won't tell you all the Legitimate Issues ,and they are not telling you this one.
    I don't really watch TV. There's no "they" telling me here - I base my opinions and views on verifiable facts, not hearsay, online misinformation or news spin. You obviously do the latter, with a dose of paranoia thrown in.

Questioning is uncomfortable? no, not at all ,it's a Chat Room. And if your using words like "Frankly" your not trying to be nice now are you.

And sadly on this occasion my friend your in the wrong, you are a Prisoner of your own Perception.(If you really don't know what I'm talking about) And as far as Verifiable Facts go ,if these people leave Verifiable facts then they go to Jail. (No Pension)

• Advertisement

Honesty != me being mean. Questioning is uncomfortable, correct?

I'm not a prisoner to delusion, no. There's no perception to verifiable facts, however.

I don't really watch TV. There's no "they" telling me here - I base my opinions and views on verifiable facts, not hearsay, online misinformation or news spin. You obviously do the latter, with a dose of paranoia thrown in.

Questioning is uncomfortable? no, not at all ,it's a Chat Room. And if your using words like "Frankly" your not trying to be nice now are you.

And sadly on this occasion my friend your in the wrong, you are a Prisoner of your own Perception.(If you really don't know what I'm talking about) And as far as Verifiable Facts go ,if these people leave Verifiable facts then they go to Jail. (No Pension)

""You obviously do the latter, with a dose of paranoia thrown in"" I told you I'm giving a Boots on the Ground account of the Facts , not "Hearsay". And what happened to not trying to be mean?

Advertisement