Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Law Enforcement agencies using Mind (Reading/Control) and Harassment using Satellites

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭stephenoneill

This is a copy of an Email I got last week, He must be a Space Cadet too.
    ...............................................................................................................
    Hello Stephen how are you? I'm Jason a target since around 2005 I'm only 27 nearly 28 now so you can see age is no deterrent for these evil attackers. Just so you know I'm not an infiltrator heres my PP acount ......................

Anyway I have not come across many Irish Ti's but from what I hear there are an incredible amount of victims in Ireland. Every type of technology imaginable has been used on me. They have made me numb inside. I was a target for years before I figured out what was going on. Anyway I'm not sure what to say to you, but it would be great to talk. I am from Clare by the way. Message me when you get a chance. Stay strong my friend, remember we are on the right side of history! ;)
    ...............................................................................................................

(If you want I can ask him to sign up to Boards.ie , you can Bash him, It'll be fun)

• Registered Users Posts: 240 ✭✭shleedance

Great, more anecdotes!

• Registered Users Posts: 867 ✭✭✭somuj

Your suffering from a persecution complex. You should seek medical help immediatly.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,831 ✭✭✭Torakx

Maybe you all are suffering from an auto rejection complex of some kind. Cult behaviour maybe?
    Anything that disagrees with your perceived reality is instantly disregarded and rejected. You people need help. Please see someone about it.
    The psychology forum might be able to refer you to a HSE therapist if you're on a medical card.

Now to the case at hand.
    What are the symptoms? Have they been checked against medical/mental issues that are known?
    What is the technology considered to be used?
    If being followed or under surveilance what are the common factors?

shleedance wrote: »
    Great, more anecdotes!

Yeah, and here is another one
    (Mods ,whats the story guy's I can't post links because I am a new user(I'm here 5 years)
    He got the "Tin Foil Hat" treatment too.

And for the record Old Man,Uncomfortable? judging by the way you Dissected that post your the only one that looks uncomfortable, and Questioning you weren't questioning you were being condescending, and Being Honest? ,you weren't being Honest ,well you certainly weren't being Accurate , Frankly none of your Passive Aggressive comments were accurate , the REALITY is I don't need Professional help , and I am not Paranoid and I most certainly am not Delusional. The next time you see a Topic on Boards and you decide to run in swinging your Frankly's you should at least make sure that you know what your talking about, and take it from be Big Fella on this occasion YOU DON'T.

That link I couldn't post ,this is a copy of the Heading you will have to Paste and Copy

"Any other Victim of Torture by Mind Control Technique called Neurophone in Ireland?"

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,357 ✭✭✭Beano

(Mods ,whats the story guy's I can't post links because I am a new user(I'm here 5 years)
    He got the "Tin Foil Hat" treatment too.

And for the record Old Man,Uncomfortable? judging by the way you Dissected that post your the only one that looks uncomfortable, and Questioning you weren't questioning you were being condescending, and Being Honest? ,you weren't being Honest ,well you certainly weren't being Accurate , Frankly none of your Passive Agressive comments were accurate , the REALLITY is I don't need Professional help , and I am not Paranoid and I most certainly am not Delusional. The next time you see a Topic on Boards and you decide to run in swinging your Frankly's you should at least make sure that you know what your talking about, and take it from be Big Fella on the occasion YOU DON'T.

That link I couldn't post ,this is a copy of the Heading you will have to Paste and Copy

"Any other Victim of Torture by Mind Control Technique called Neurophone in Ireland?"

Eh, dont neurophones required direct contact with the affected person?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,453 ✭✭✭weisses

You need 50 posts to do that ..... Nearly there :D

Found this anyway with that search.
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056512263

I think the advice in the last post is good advice, this is exactly what I would do.
    Because the mind is so powerful, the logical choice is to research the technology for detecting these signals, to find a way to be sure they are blocked and then see if the voices are still there.

Government/corporate agencies have been harrasing people in the US where this tech is usually produced. The Uk and Ireland culturally and legislatively tend to follow the lead of the US and so crowd control technology gets passed on for example.
    Had I told someone 10 years ago the governments would have technology to use radio frequencies to cripple protesters where they stand, I would have been called crazy. Even though it's aknowledged today and this tech is old. Probably older than 10 years by now easily.
    Maybe 50+ years for all I know.

Again I would ask what are the exact symptoms and any other physical symptoms, from dry or itchy skin to headaches, depression, nausea, hunger, anxiety, joint pain, loss of hair etc etc
    Also previous medical history is something that needs to be considered, like antibiotic or hormone treatment in the past. Diet since then if those apply.
    I have a lot of questions for valid reasons :)

Oh lol, Are the Stasi bringing out the Big Guns. I'm not going let my self be drawn into a Tit for Tat kind of situation, Nor am I going to let you Dictate the Direction of this Thread. I'm not going to allow that, from any of ya (not in my regard).
    Because chances are it's Ireland's "Orwellian Security Apparatus" that is trying to Dictate the direction, I'm not saying that everyone that Disagree's with me on Boards is the Stasi, but I am saying that most of them are, with a few Mimickers thrown in , who are just mimicking what others are posting and saying, these Mimickers spend most of their lives Mimicking their Dad and Mimicking their teacher or Mimicking that Garda in their home town.

The thread is about Euro Zone Cops using Satellite Mind Reading/Control
    and using Satellites to Harass, I'm just confirming to Net4hack the original Poster when he asks his question "I wonder whether any of the European Law Enforcement agencies esp in Ireland use any of these undemocratic satanic harassment techniques?" That YES Ireland is using "These Undemocratic Satanic Harassment Techniques" And I'm not alone saying it.

Now I can sit and Natter with you all The Stasi ,The Mimickers and everyone else till the Cows come home, The Stasi know that with out Physical proof it really maters not what I say, their only worry is making you believe that I'm Crazy, They want you to quickly forget my Message (and not spread it).
    The Message I bring is 100% Fact , and know this ,I bring you this message at great Risk and great Cost to myself, I am being attacked with multiple Mind assaults daily since I first Posted on this Thread , someone commented , "they are so Powerful but yet they can't stop you from posting on a Forum" ,from that point on they have started their hourly attacks on my mind.

Again I tell you this above all else Big Brother Does Not Like This Thread, copy it to your Bookmarks , and show it to all you can. I don't know about 911 or anything about JFK, but this one is the real deal,and it's a Doozy, we are in a new Dark age, "The Age of the Stasi" ALL of us not just TI's .

Garda is succeeding where all others are failing (With the exception of me and Jason), they are managing to keep their victims off the Net and away from each other. And in keeping you in the Dark , as usual Ireland is Ten years behind.

• Registered Users Posts: 240 ✭✭shleedance

Because we're part of the conspiracy, right? ;)

• Advertisement

You already let people dictate the direction by replying to the ones who are not attempting to take it on board and ignoring the ones who are.
    It's a common tactic from years ago on these threads.
    Theres always a person posting to disrupt the flow of the topic and cause the posters to divert attention to them.
    Either goernment shill or desperate for attention, but it has been in this forums alone for years and not in any other I can find here on boards.

But best of luck with this anyway. Should you decide to help myself and the more openminded people to understand your situation, I may still be checking in here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 857 ✭✭✭rozeboosje

I'm a little bemused by how stephenoneill arrived at the conclusion that people are here to "bash" him. So far I have seen nothing but valid suggestions by those who actually want to help him here. But stephenoneill thinks people are being unkind. Well, let's not disappoint him, shall we? I think it's about time somebody told him what he REALLY needs to hear.

Let's face it, all of us, me included, are just nobodies posting on an internet forum. Some of us are just here to while away a bit of time, others post material like the OP in what appears to be a cry for help. But this is how I see it.

It's mightily convenient to be a "targeted individual", isn't it, stephenoneill?

Firstly, it makes you feel important. We are all nobodies, but Stephen isn't! Stephen is important enough that government, NAY, global conspirators see fit to spend thousands of man hours surveying and harassing him. It's a great way to kid yourself that you are more than you really are. You're not a "nobody", you're a Targeted Individual (tm).

Secondly, it makes it easy to shift the burden of responsibility for what happens in your life, doesn't it, Stephen? With a Mighty Organisation pulling all the strings of your life, you can abrogate all personal responsibility for your own situation. It's not YOUR fault, is it Stephen, that your life is in the state it's in, no, it's because "they" are "out there", they're "out to get you". Against such an overwhelming Adversary it is there is nothing you can do to improve your lot. There is no point in you taking any action. God forbid you should roll up your sleeves and actually address the issues in your life. No, it's way better to wallow in your misery and post drivel on a site like this, and you might even get validated by some of the people reading your inane nonsense.

You're welcome

The Sheeple

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,250 ✭✭✭✭bumper234

rozeboosje wrote: »
    I'm a little bemused by how stephenoneill arrived at the conclusion that people are here to "bash" him. So far I have seen nothing but valid suggestions by those who actually want to help him here. But stephenoneill thinks people are being unkind. Well, let's not disappoint him, shall we? I think it's about time somebody told him what he REALLY needs to hear.

Let's face it, all of us, me included, are just nobodies posting on an internet forum. Some of us are just here to while away a bit of time, others post material like the OP in what appears to be a cry for help. But this is how I see it.

It's mightily convenient to be a "targeted individual", isn't it, stephenoneill?

Firstly, it makes you feel important. We are all nobodies, but Stephen isn't! Stephen is important enough that government, NAY, global conspirators see fit to spend thousands of man hours surveying and harassing him. It's a great way to kid yourself that you are more than you really are. You're not a "nobody", you're a Targeted Individual (tm).

Secondly, it makes it easy to shift the burden of responsibility for what happens in your life, doesn't it, Stephen? With a Mighty Organisation pulling all the strings of your life, you can abrogate all personal responsibility for your own situation. It's not YOUR fault, is it Stephen, that your life is in the state it's in, no, it's because "they" are "out there", they're "out to get you". Against such an overwhelming Adversary it is there is nothing you can do to improve your lot. There is no point in you taking any action. God forbid you should roll up your sleeves and actually address the issues in your life. No, it's way better to wallow in your misery and post drivel on a site like this, and you might even get validated by some of the people reading your inane nonsense.

You're welcome

The Sheeple

Stephen cannot respond at the moment, he has been ordered to report to sector 17 for re-education and progamming. Please have a nice day and remember.

WE

ARE

WATCHING

YOU!

• Registered Users Posts: 33,580 ✭✭✭✭Penn

bumper234 wrote: »
    WE

ARE

WATCHING

YOU!

No. I am watching you.

rozeboosje, somuj and bumper234 banned for 5 days for breach of forum charter.
    Charter wrote:
    "If you're here to mock or antagonize others for what they believe, you're definitely in the wrong place."

Perhaps it would be best to close this thread at this point. There doesn't appear to be any debate or discussion.

Or go one better and let the conspiracy theorists discuss things among themselves :)
    Maybe Stephen will get back to us. But not if the thread is closed. And he is quite close to enough posts to link some stuff that may be of interest regarding surveilance.

Torakx wrote: »
    Or go one better and let the conspiracy theorists discuss things among themselves :)
    Maybe Stephen will get back to us. But not if the thread is closed. And he is quite close to enough posts to link some stuff that may be of interest regarding surveilance.

Well if he can post some links that the existence of a neurophone type device that can work from an orbiting satellite i would love to look at them.

Advertisement