Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

poker site that can determine hand winner

Options
  • 19-10-2010 12:53am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,503 ✭✭✭

is there a site that you can put in hold hands and community cards of players and it will tell you who wins?
    im thinking of argued situations when a real world game is going on and the winner is disputed

Comments

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 550 ✭✭✭Jul3s

There rarely if ever is a dispute about the best hand as hand rankings are universally known and never change and can be easily found with a quick google.
    Post up the hand you want clarified.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,085 ✭✭✭BeanFlicker

adamski8 wrote: »
    is there a site that you can put in hold hands and community cards of players and it will tell you who wins?
    im thinking of argued situations when a real world game is going on and the winner is disputed

Here's an odds calculator

http://www.cardplayer.com/poker-tools/odds-calculator/texas-holdem

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,503 ✭✭✭adamski8

so i guess there isnt.
    it would be handy for beginners, its not always just as simple looking at hand rankings, kickers and higher flushes etc.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 51 ✭✭JayoFella

if you dont know if a flush is better then trips i suggest dont play for real money

• Registered Users Posts: 765 ✭✭✭wannabecraig

They don't understand your question. This will do what you want.
    http://www.pokerstove.com/

• Advertisement

They don't understand your question. This will do what you want.
    http://www.pokerstove.com/

which is also an odds calculator.!
    adamski8 wrote: »

my link answers that question.! you click the cards you want as your hold cards for up to 10 players, click on the community cards to set up your desired flop, turn and river, and he presto you get the winning hand underneath the hold cards where it has win:*** tie:***

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,503 ✭✭✭adamski8

JayoFella wrote: »
    if you dont know if a flush is better then trips i suggest dont play for real money
    thanks for the suggestion :rolleyes: i was looking at it for begineers!
    which is also an odds calculator.!

my link answers that question.! you click the cards you want as your hold cards for up to 10 players, click on the community cards to set up your desired flop, turn and river, and he presto you get the winning hand underneath the hold cards where it has win:*** tie:***
    thanks, sorry yeah that was exactly what i wanted (i just didnt click on the link you posted before :o)

[QUOTE=thanks, sorry yeah that was exactly what i wanted (i just didnt click on the link you posted before :o)[/QUOTE]

yea no bothers, best of luck..!

• Registered Users Posts: 39,377 ✭✭✭✭Mellor

It really is that simple, having to use a calculator is a bit silly.

Best 5 cards, always. If somebody had a higher heart/spade etc they have the higher flush, ditto for kickers.

I really can't think of a confusing situation once you know the rankings and apply best 5 cards

Advertisement